4D3N BALI HONEYMOON @ THE BALI DREAM SUITE VILLA SEMINYAK
BALI HONEYMOON ITINERARY
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI (CLD) *Check in 2PM
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali meet and greet by our driver, check-in VILLA. Romantic candle light dinner will be served at Villa.
DAY 2: ROMANTIC BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the villa and proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland.
Continue & stopover at the famous traditional colourful fruit and flower at CANDI KUNING Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple, on the shore of Lake BERATAN is worthwhile to visit.
Buffet Lunch at local restaurant while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, the beautiful evening will be ended with spectacular sunset at the famous TANAH LOT Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali's rugged west coast. Dinner serve at Local restaurant. Back to Villa.
DAY 3: FLOATING BREAKFAST + 90 MINUTES SPA TREATMENT + BALINESE PHOTO DRESS (B)
- Breakfast serve at the villa and make use the Villa facility.
Today, spend your day at the villa or go around the areas with your own arrangement.
DAY 4: BALI DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
After breakfast free on your own program till transfer check out time at 12noon. Then transfer to the airport 2-3 hours before departure time.
- 3 nights accommodation in One bedroom Private Pool Villa
- One time for 90 minutes Spa treatment for two
- One time Romantic Candle Light dinner with 2 glasses of local wine at your privacy villa
- Free one time Balinese Photo Dress for two
- Free one time Floating Breakfast in private pool villa for two
- Free welcome hospitality cold towels
- Free welcome exotic drink
- Free welcome fruit basket
- Daily breakfast for two person
- Free shuttle service to Kuta / Legian / Seminyak (staying at The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak)
- Free Honeymoon Set Up for honeymooners (Flower arrangement on the bed, rose petals on the bath tub and honeymoon cake) upon arrival
- Free WiFi in all villa area
- Special gift upon departure
- Flight tickets, tip to driver, Surcharge for peak time, Extra Meals, Travel Insurance, Items not mentioned.
High Season (1st July-31 Aug) - RM 200/night/room
Peak Season (23rd Dec-5th Jan) - RM 250/night/room
One of the ultimate luxury honeymoon ideas is planning a Villa-stay in Bali. This may not be your average honeymoon experience, but it’d surprise you to know that a lot of couples include activity in their itineraries.