4D3N BALI HONEYMOON @ THE WINA SEMINYAK
BALI HONEYMOON ITINERARY
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI (CLD) *Check in 2PM
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali meet and greet by our driver, check-in VILLA.
- Romantic candle light dinner will be served at Villa.
DAY 2: ROMANTIC BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the villa and proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland.
Continue & stopover at the famous traditional colourful fruit and flower at CANDI KUNING Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple, on the shore of Lake BERATAN is worthwhile to visit.
Buffet Lunch at local restaurant while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, the beautiful evening will be ended with spectacular sunset at the famous TANAH LOT Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali's rugged west coast.
- Dinner serve at Local restaurant. Back to Villa.
DAY 3: FREE & EASY + BALINESE MASSAGE (60 MINUTES) (FLOATING BREAKFAST)
- Breakfast serve at the villa and make use the Villa facility.
- Today, spend your day at the villa or go around the areas with your own arrangement.
DAY 4: BALI DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
- After breakfast free on your own program till transfer check out time at 12noon.
- Then transfer to the airport 2-3 hours before departure time.
- 3 nights stay at One Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- Daily breakfast inside villa (a'la carte)
- Airport transfer
- 1 x Romantic Dinner by the pool (3 course)
- 1 x 60 minutes Exotic Balinese Massage for couple
- 1 x Romantic Lunch in villa dining (3 Course)
- 1 x Floating Breakfast set on the pool on the 2nd day
- Honeymoon cake
- Honeymoon set up at room upon arrival and pool side for dinner
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Bottles mineral water in villa, Fruits platter upon arrival, Daily afternoon tea
- Daily turn down services, Wifi, 24 hours butler, bathrobes, slippers
- 1 x full day trip
- Flight tickets, tip to driver, Surcharge for peak time, Extra Meals, Travel Insurance, Items not mentioned.
High Season (1st July-31 Aug) - RM 150/night/room
Peak Season (23rd Dec-5th Jan) - RM 150/night/room
Bali is a true paradise with so many affordable accommodation choices. Choosing your private pool villa in Bali is harder than it looks, because of the numerous choices.