4D3N Jakarta Puncak & Bandung Tour Package
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL - PUNCAK
Upon arrival at Soekarno - Hatta International Airport, our guide will lead you to puncak by passing through Tea Plantations Make a short stop at Flower Garden Nusantara and Mesjid Attawun Puncak. (optional to Safari Park where you can see animal life in their habitat). Dinner will be provided on the way to Puncak. Overnight in Puncak
DAY 02 : PUNCAK - BANDUNG
After breakfast, direct to Bandung the Capital city of West Java. Tour will covering Tangkuban Perahu which is famous with the legend of Dayang Sumbi and Sangkuriang. Then Shopping in Bandung at Jalan Setiabudhi (RUMAH MODE, MODE PLUS, DONATELLO SHOES), and then Jeans Street Cihampelas Street. Lunch and Dinner will be provided. Overnight in Bandung.
DAY 03 : BANDUNG - JAKARTA
After breakfast, direct to Jakarta. Tour will covering Miniature Park of Indonesia, Monument National, and Batik Factory . Then Shopping at Mangga Dua/ Tanah Abang Shopping Complex. Lunch and Dinner will be provided. Over night in Jakarta.
DAY 04 : JAKARTA - DEPARTURE
After breakfast, free at your own leisure until transfer you to Airport. End of services. See you again.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast at respective hotel
- Accommodation at choices hotels
- Airport tax
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions.