JOGJA SOLO TOUR PACKAGE.
JOGJA SOLO TOUR ITINERARY.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL - JOGJA - HOTEL
- Upon arrival, meet and greet with us and visit MERAPI MOUNTAIN passing the villages of Cangkringan.
- Furthermore, adventure lovers escape from the heat of the busy of Yogyakarta.
- However, this is a unique experience passing a variety of walks, treks, and nature tours.
- In addition, we will let you explore the deep of Cangkringan Village on the slopes of Mount Merapi by using a 4x4 jeep.
- Furthermore, we could see many villages at the foot of Merapi, which was destroyed by the pyroclastic flows from the last Mt. Merapi eruption.
- After touring, check-in hotel and dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 02: FULLDAY BOROBUDUR TOUR
- After breakfast, the guide ready to pick you up and visit Borobudur Temple, the biggest Buddhist temple, a monument of the 8th century, and represents the highest expression of the artistic genius of the time, back to Yogyakarta.
- Afterward, visit “KRATON”-Sultan palace was built in 1756-1790.
- Therefore this is the residence of the King or Sultan of Yogyakarta.
- Visit TAMAN SARI, it is a garden with waterways and hundreds of flowers.
- In the past, Sultan and their harems enjoyed their leisure time in the tower and watching females bath in the pool below, onward to visit KOTAGEDE see the silver workshops including hand-beaten bowls, boxes, fine filigree, and modern jewelry.
- After that, proceed to Bantul Regency and KASONGAN Village-pottery center with various products, MANDING VILLAGE center of traditional genuine leather production such as wallet, shoes, afternoon visit the legend of PARANGTRITIS BEACH.
- Lunch and dinner at a local restaurant, free program.
DAY 03: SOLO CITY TOUR
- After breakfast at the hotel and a day trip to Solo, we will visit MANGKUNEGARAN Palace, a short stop at TRIWINDU the flea market and PGS/PASAR KLUWER continue to Kampoeng batik laweyan and see the process making of Batik.
- Afterward, return to Yogyakarta on the route we will visit 'BREKSI GARDEN PARK' newest tourist attraction that is located on a hill of volcanic ash deposition good for photography and take your best picture here.
- Finally, lunch and dinner provided at a local restaurant.
DAY 04: SHOPPING TOUR
- Fullday Yogyakarta shopping tour by visit MALIOBORO street well-known with various goods and handicraft markets, DOWA BAG, factory Outlet like OMAH MODE, COSMO & DAGADU, KARITA MOSLEM BOUTIQUE, DONATELLO SHOES and etc.
- Later, transfer to the airport for onward flight.
- The package can be customized according to budget and preference
- The room has not been blocked yet, a confirmation will be subject to availability
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get a promotional rate for more than 4 pax
Package Inclusive :
- Accommodation stay at chosen hotel
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Mineral water
- Meals as stated on the itinerary
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping for driver/guide, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on the itinerary
Surcharge for High season/Peak season
REMARKS: MIN 4 ADULTS TO GO / PRICE PER AUDLT