4D3N Padang - Bukittinggi + Sikuai Tour
DAY 01: Padang - Bukittinggi + Sikuai Tour - PADANG – BUKITTINGGI
Upon arrival at Padang Airport, meet and greet before transfer to Bukittinggi via Anai Valley. On the way stop over at Anai Waterfall, Information Center of Minangkabau Culture in Padang Panjang, and Pandai Sikek Village for wood carving & weaving handicraft.
DAY 02: Padang - Bukittinggi + Sikuai Tour - BUKITTINGGI – KING’S PALACE – BUKIT TINGGI
Breakfast in hotel, Bukittinggi City Tour visit Sianok Canyon (Ngarai Sianok), Fort De Kock, Kinantan Zoo, Museum Puti Bungsu, walking around Clock Tower (Jam Gadang) and Public Market of Bukit Tinggi and then drive to Pagaruyung Palace & Lake Singkarak. In the afternoon drive back to Bukit Tinggi for overnight stay.
DAY 03: Padang - Bukittinggi + Sikuai Tour - BUKITTINGGI – MANINJAU - PADANG
After breakfast in hotel, drive to Embun Pagi Top - Maninjau and then drive to Padang via Anai Valley. Arrive in Padang, short city tour to Padang Beach, Siti Nurbaya Bridge, China Town & Public Market
DAY 04: Padang - Bukittinggi + Sikuai Tour - HOTEL – AIRPORT
After breakfast in hotel, free program before transfer to Padang Airport for your departure
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast at respective hotel
- Accommodation at choices hotels
- Airport tax
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions.