4D3N Shanghai Muslim Tour Tour Full Board Package
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur - Shanghai Tour Package Program
Arrive Shanghai International Airport by International flight. Upon arrival meet our friendly local guide and directly transfer to “Bund” , landmark of Shanghai. Stay in the Rayfont Hotel 4* or similar grade.
Day 2: Shanghai Tour Package Program
This morning visit Jade Buddha Temple, one of the famous Buddha temples in this region, and Yuyuan Garden and Yuyuan bazaar. After lunch in local restaurant visit Shanghai Museum then go to visit Chinese Jade art Gallery and Silk factory. Overnight at same hotel
Day 3: Shanghai Tour Package Program
This morning go to visit Zhujiajiao, one of famous water town outside of Shanghai and visit fresh pearl market. After lunch goes to Nanjing Road, one of famous shopping street in China for free shopping. Overnight at same hotel
Day 4: Shanghai –Kuala Lumpur
Today pick up from hotel and transfer to airport to take flight for home. Finish whole China Tour.
Shanghai Muslim Tour Tour Full Board Package REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast at respective hotel
- Accommodation at choices hotels
- Airport tax
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
If you want a long trip, you can go for 7D6N Shanghai Muslim Tour
Shanghai is an enormous city in energy and pleasure, there are many interesting activities to do like shopping, visiting historical sites, temples, and entertainment.