4D3N SRI LANKA KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA-COLOMBO
DAY 01: AIRPORT - PINNAWALA - KANDY
Once arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport at Colombo, you will be fetched by our representative. Clear the immigration and visa formalities. Head to the Kandy via Pinnawala elephant orphanage. The time that is must to be visited the feeding time and bathing time at the river close within. Next, move to Kandy and enjoy the tour of city Kandy. Located at the west of city Kandy is the "Royal Botanical Garden." More than 4000 species of plants, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants, and palm trees in the garden. "Kandy" located in the Central Province is a major city in Sri Lanka. "Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic" located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy and is a Buddhist Temple in the city of Kandy. Watch the Kandy Cultural Dance Performance and overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
DAY 02: KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA
Breakfast at hotel, check out and continue the journey to Nuwara Eliya and visit a tea factory plantation on the way. "Nuwara Eliya" means the city of light and is known for its temperate and cold climate (most cooling area in Sri Lanka). The houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Spend the rest of the day with own recreation. Overnight stay at a Nuwara Eliya hotel.
DAY 03: NUWARA ELIYA-COLOMBO
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the Colombo to enjoy a city tour. "Colombo" is the commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Also, the mixture of modern life and colonial buildings and ruins. Visit the place around the Colombo such as Sea Street, the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, the Bazaar area where also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749.
DAY 04: COLOMBO-AIRPORT
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the airport for departure flight.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or similar
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Sri Lanka is famous for travel and tour and welcome tourist from the world over the country. This Tropical Island attracts of his heritage, Thrills, Wild, Blish & Scenic Panorama view.