4D3N Toraja Tour Package
Day 01 : Makassar Arrival – Toraja
Meeting service at Sultan Hasanuddin Airport Makassar, then directly trip to Tana Toraja. The trip will pass some regencies in distance of 310 km (it’s about 8 - 9 hour drive from Makassar). On the way you’ll enjoy the beautiful rice field, fish pool and the Traditional Houses of Bugisnese which is adorn on the right and left side of the main road. Lunch will be at Pare-pare, one of the regencies we passing by in the distance of 175 km. After lunch the trip will be continue and will arrive in Tana Toraja about late noon, then check-in to hotel, Dinner at the local restaurant, free program.
Day 02 : Toraja Full day Tour
Buffet breakfast at hotel, starting Toraja tour to visit The cliff-side stone grave with wooden effigies on the balcony at Lemo, the royal family tombs at Suaya, Ke’te Kesu (traditional wooden carving village and hanging grave), then lunch at local restaurant. After lunch continue the tour to visit Londa (the natural cave grave) and Marante (is a village where a lot of Tongkonan House, big paddy barns and big rocky hill containing hanging stone graves which the located called "Erong"). Afternoon back to the hotel, Dinner at the local restaurant, free program.
Day 03 : Toraja Full day Tour
Buffet breakfast at hotel, starting tour to visit Batutumonga, the highland area and the beautiful landscape of 1.355 meters from sea level, Pallawa (The most beautiful village with buffalo horns in front off their houses), Kambira (Baby grave) then lunch at the local restaurant after that continue the tour to visit Lokomata (the boulder grave) then visit Sa' dan To'Barana, the traditional cotton weaving village. Afternoon back to the hotel, Dinner at the local restaurant, free program.
Day 04 : Toraja – Makassar Departure
Buffet breakfast at hotel leaving to Sultan Hasanuddin Airport Makassar. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant in Pare-pare, afternoon arrival at Hasanuddin airport for your flight to next destination. End program.
• Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
• Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
• For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
• Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
• Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
• Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
• Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
• Tour as per itinerary
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• Daily breakfast at respective hotel
• Accommodation at choices hotels
• Airport tax
• Return flight tickets
• Hotel Surcharge (if any)
• Visa fee (If required)
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses
• Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
Toraja is a home of Toraja ethnic group in South Sulawesi Province, Indonesia. This package provide opportunity to experience the culture and traditions of Toraja people.