5 days Kyoto culture tour package
Day 1: Welcome to Osaka, Japan
Kansai Airport Upon arrival at Osaka Kansai Airport, the guide will meet you and escort you to your car, transfer to your hotel, free on your own in the rest of the day, overnight in Kyoto.
Day 2: Kyoto and Nara tour
Kinkajuji Temple Visit Nijo Castle (a World Heritage site, completed in 1626, as a palladium for Kyoto Imperial Palace), Kinkajuji Temple (a World Heritage site. the wooden architecture is covered in thin layers of pure gold), Kyoto Imperial Palace (was emperor's residence 150 years ago), transfer to Nara, visit the Todaiji Temple (a World Heritage site), Nara Park (encounter the adorable wild deer, which is a rare in the world), Kasuga Grand Shrine (a World Heritage Site), Nara Nagomikan (the largest souvenir shop in Nara), overnight in Kyoto.
Day 3: Kyoto Kimono dressing, Tea ceremony and Geisha tour
Kimono dressing Experience the Kimono dressing, stroll around the Heian Jingu Shrine(red architecture of this beautiful shrine), Sanjusangendo (housing 1,001 life-size statues of Buddhist), Kiyomizu Temple(enjoy the super view of Kyoto from the big platform), experience the real Tea Ceremony, go to Gion, enjoy the geisha show and enjoy the Japanese Traditional Performances-Maiko Dance, Kyogen, Bunraku Puppet Theatre, overnight in Kyoto.
Day 4: Fushimi Inari taisha and sake tasting tour
Fushimi Inari taisha Visit the Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum (displays interesting materials including devices used in the sake-producing process, unique experience), Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine (is the head shrine of 40,000 inari-jinja shrines located all over Japan. The bright red Senbon Torii gates are a must-see attraction.), overnight in Kyoto.
Day 5: Osaka Departure
Today, you will finish your wonderful tours. Pick you up at hotel, transfer to Osaka Kansai Airport. Tour ends here.
Package Inclusive :
- Accommodation in twin/double share rooms with air-condition and daily breakfast
- Transportation by private air conditioned
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Meals as stated on itinerary
- Tour as per itinerary
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
Japan - offering the best travel packages to tourists including delicious local foods, historic buildings, mountains with stunning views, culture and entertainment.