5D4N KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA-YALA-BENTOTA
DAY 01: AIRPORT - PINNAWALA - KANDY
Once arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport at Colombo, you will be greeted and fetch by our representative. Moving towards to the Kandy via Pinnawala elephant orphanage. Pinnawala elephant orphanage located 55 miles from Colombo. Next, move to Kandy and enjoy the tour of city Kandy. Located at the west of city Kandy is the "Royal Botanical Garden." There are about 4000 species of plants, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants, and palm trees in the garden. "Kandy" located in the Central Province is a major city in Sri Lanka and also the ancient king's area of Sri Lanka last capital. "Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic" located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy and is a Buddhist Temple in the city of Kandy. It considered as a Sri Lanka's most precious prize. Watch the Kandy Cultural Dance Performance and overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
DAY 02: KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Nuwara Eliya. "Nuwara Eliya" means the city of light and is known for its temperate and cold climate (most cooling area in Sri Lanka). The houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Spend the rest of the day with own recreation. Overnight stay at a Nuwara Eliya hotel.
DAY 03: NUWARA ELIYA-YALA
Breakfast at the hotel. After that continue the journey to Yala. YALA (RUHUNA) NATIONAL PARK is one of the wildlife park most celebrated. It is also famous for a large number of the animal such as elephants, crocodiles, spotted deer and many more. Overnight stay at a Yala hotel.
DAY 04: YALA-BENTOTA
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Bentota and also spend some time to visit a turtle hatchery and mangrove boat ride in Madu River. Turtle Hatchery (The Sea Turtle farm & Hatchery) located at Habadaruwa (southern part of Sri Lanka) and is a non-profitable organization which maintained for the continuity of the sea turtles for the next generation. "Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River" is estuary and the many mangrove islets on its constitute a complex coastal wetland ecosystem. Madu River or Madu Ganga is a lagoon with hundreds of islands providing an authentic and well spent holiday. Visit the Galle Fort, built by Dutch and Portuguese at 1588 is one of the heritage monument that has been recognized by the UNESCO for its uniqueness. Spend the day leisurely and overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
DAY 05: BENTOTA-AIRPORT
Breakfast at the hotel, visit Colombo if there some plenty of time. “Colombo" known as a commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Also, a mixture of modern life and colonial buildings and ruins. Visit the place around the Colombo such as Sea Street, the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, the Bazaar area where also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Transfer to the airport for flight departure.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax)
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.