5D4N DUBAI TOUR PACKAGE (SIC)
DUBAI TOUR ITINERARY.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DUBAI
- Upon arrival, pick up and proceed for hotel check-in.
DAY 2: HALF DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR -DHOW CRUISE CREEK WITH DINNER (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
HALF DAY CITY TOUR - Breakfast inside the Hotel’s Restaurant.
- Pick up from the hotel lobby at 9: 00 AM and proceed for their Half Day Dubai City Tour.
- Visits popular Sightseeing pass by to Jumeirah Mosque, pass by to Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm & Burj Khalifa, pass by to Dubai Museum, pass by to Heritage Village, pass by to Bastakiya, and visits Spice & Gold Souk.
- Later in the evening, proceed to climb aboard for a 2-hour dinner Cruise od Dubai's Deira Creek.
- Enjoy live entertainment of authentic traditions, including "Youwla" and "Tanoura" dance demonstrations, and enjoy buffet dinner.
DAY 3: FREE & EASY - DESERT SAFARI ADVENTURE WITH BBQ (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
- Breakfast at the hotel, free & easy on your own.
- Later in the afternoon by 3: 30PM, proceed to enjoy the Adventurous World of Desert Safari.
- Cross and feel the natural beauty of Dubai Desert and test your adrenaline while driving with our expert driver.
- You can go for a Camel Ride, Henna Tattoo, and Arabic Costume (photo).
- Fuel up your yourself & serve your cravings into our Jaw-Dropping International Buffet Meal for vegetarian and non-vegetarian with the twist of Grilled Barbecue.
DAY 4: FREE & EASY(BREAKFAST)
- breakfast at the hotel, free & easy on your own.
- You may go shopping in the Deira area, Dubai Mall or Dubai Souk.
DAY 5: CHECK OUT / DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check-out and transfer to the airport.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Dubai airport roundtrip transfer
- Half-day Dubai City Tour (SIC)
- Desert Safari Adventure with BBQ dinner (SIC)
- Dhow Cruise Greek with Dinner
- 5% VAT
- Mandatory Tourism Fee
- English speaking guide & Driver
- E-tourist visa at USD $90 dollar per person Inclusive of VAT.
- Mandatory tips of USD $5 dollar per person per day for guide/driver.
- Airfare Airfare
- Personal expenses Personal expenses
- Other meals and services not mentioned in the inclusion.
Dubai - known for its luxury shopping, beautiful and modern architecture, and lively nightlife. Its has many major attractions such as Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline, Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah and Palm Island, with crystal clear water and marine-animal parks. Dubai Mall, the home of shopping festival, is one of the world's largest shopping mall in United Arab Emirates and also one of the top attractions in Dubai.