5D4N Jakarta Puncak Bandung Tour Package
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL JAKARTA – PUNCAK
Upon arrival at Soekarno - Hatta International Airport, our guide will lead you to puncak by passing through Tea Plantations Make a short stop at Flower Garden Nusantara and Mesjid Attawun Puncak. (optional to Safari Park where you can see animal life in their habitat). Dinner will be provided on the way to Puncak. Overnight in Puncak.
DAY 02 : PUNCAK - BANDUNG
After breakfast at hotel, drive through to Bandung,. En route you will stop at Local Product in Cianjur, West Java. Arrival Bandung the Capital city of West Java. Tour will covering Tangkuban Perahu which is famous with the legend of Dayang Sumbi and Sangkuriang. then Shopping in Bandung at Jalan Setiabudhi (RUMAH MODE, MODE PLUS, DONATELLO SHOES), and then Jeans Street Cihampelas Street. Lunch and Dinner will be provided. Overnight in Bandung
DAY 03 : BANDUNG SHOPPING SPREE TOUR
This Morning you will shop in Cibaduyut Leather and Shoes Industry Home made products and Pasar Baru wholeseller Market buying Kain Batik, Silk, Baju Kurung, Telekung, Sarong and Local food products like Tempe Oncom, sale Pisang, Keripik, etc. then afternoon Shopping at dago along street factory outlet (Grande, Episode, Edward Forrer, Natural, dSE, etc) .
DAY 04 : BANDUNG - JAKARTA
After breakfast, direct to Jakarta through Cipularang highway. Upon arrival Tour will covering Miniature Park of Indonesia and Ancol theme Park. After lunch shopping at MANGGA DUA shopping center. After dinner check in hotel.
DAY 05 : JAKARTA – TRANSFER OUT
Breakfast at hotel. Free program until transfer to airport.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast at respective hotel
- Accommodation at choices hotels
- Airport tax
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions.