5DN Jakarta City - Puncak - Safari Park Tour
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL JAKARTA – JAKARTA HOTEL (D)
Arrival at Soekarno Hatta International Airport, meet and greet with the local guide and go directly to experience Jakarta City Tour. First stop will be to Sunda Kelapa Old Harbour, Kota Tua Jakarta or Old Batavia.
DAY 2 : JAKARTA FULL DAY TOUR (B/L/D)
This morning, after having breakfast, you will be brought directly to National Monument, National Museum photo stop at Masjid Istiqlal and ending for today tour will be free at Ancol Dream Park.
*Optional to Fantasy World Theme Park, Variety animal show and Sea World. (Not including the tour fare).
DAY 3 : JAKARTA – PUNCAK : SAFARI PARK - JAKARTA (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, your overland will start with visiting Safari Park, the cross hill and valley to visit Beautiful tea plantation. Tour finish in the afternoon and back to Hotel.
DAY 4 : FULL DAY SHOPPING (B,L,D)
On the 4th day, after taking your breakfast at the hotel, we will visit glodok chinatown, itc cempaka mas thamrin city and mangga dua shopping center.
DAY 5 : SHOPPING TOUR - DEPARTURE (B)
Enjoy your morning breakfast and you are free on your own program or shopping until transfer to Jakarta airport.
- Private Air conditioned coach, Toll fee and Parking fee
- Accommodation in chosen hotel TWIN/TRIPLE share
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Guide Service Policy:
- Driver cum guide with Malay/Bahasa Indonesia, English speaking for participants 2 – 7 persons
- English speaking guide only provide for minimum participants 8 persons and up
- Entrance fee
- Meals as per program (Indonesian cuisine)
- Mineral water during the tour
- Flight Ticket
- Personal cost
- Surcharge hotel on high season period
Jakarta, Indonesia's massive capital, sits on the northwest coast of the island of Java. A historic mix of cultures – Javanese, Malay, Chinese, Arab, Indian and European – has influenced its architecture, language and cuisine.