5D4N Medan Lake Toba Package
DAY 01 : AIRPORT – MEDAN
Upon arrival in the Kuala Namu International Airport, First of all, meet and greet by our tour representative or tour guide, and then drop to medan to check in hotel. Furthermore, you enjoy your dinner and have free time program.
DAY 02 : MEDAN – PARAPAT
Leave Medan for Parapat – Lake Toba one of the biggest crated lakes in the world. In addition, Parapat is 176 km from Medan and can be reached in 4 hours by bus. Furthermore, the tour will pass through the palm oil, cocoa, rubber, tea, clove, and cinnamon plantation. However, at Pematang Siantar, the tour will visit KWAM IM TEMPLE and PATEN SHOP. Therefore the tour proceeds to Parapat, arrive in parapet. Check in hotel, free programme.
DAY 03 : PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND - BERASTAGI
After breakfast, First, visit Tomok village, see the Sidabutar King history, museum, shopping local arts and crafts, arts and crafts souvenirs. Afterward back to Parapat, lunch in the local restaurant in Parapat and continue to Brastagi (Karo Highlands) en route visit to Simarjarunjung, Simalungun Batak Long House which is called “ Rumah Bolon “ at Pematang Purba and Sipisopiso Waterfall, arrive in Brastagi check in hotel, free programme.
DAY 04 : BERASTAGI - MEDAN
After breakfast at hotel, visit flower and fruits market, visit Gundaling Hill viewing Sibayak and Sinabung mount for photo stop. Furthermore back to Medan via Sembahe village, arrive in Medan & shopping in Medan Fair Plaza, Maimoon Palace, Grand Mosque, Sun Plaza & check in hotel free programme.
DAY 5 : MEDAN - AIRPORT
After breakfast, free and easy until time to transfer to the airport.
- The package can be customized according to budget and preference
- The room has not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
Package Inclusive :
- Hotel accommodation stay 1 Night Parapat, 1 Night Berastagi and 2 Nights Medan
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water
- Meals as stated on itinerary
- Return ferry for Samosir Island Tour
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping for driver/guide, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on the itinerary
Surcharge for: high season (July – August) , Peak season (December –January)