5D4N Osaka, Kyoto & Nara
Day 1 Arrival Osaka
Upon arrival at Kansai Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach.
Day 2 Full Day Kyoto & Nara tour with lunch (Lunch)
*Nijo Castle – The Kyoto residence of the Tokugawa Shogun, the main keep of which was built in 1603, is noted for the contrast of its solemn exterior and gorgeous interiors.
*Kinkakuji Temple – This temple is renowned for its beautiful Japanese garden and stunning Golden Paillion.
*Kyoto Imperial Palace – This exclusive compound can only be accessed as part of an organized tour group. (closed on Sat, Sun & National Holidays, replaced by Nishi Honganji Temple – this large, world heritage – registered temple was establish in 1602)
*Todaiji Temple – See the towering Great Buddha housed in the world’s largest wooden building.
*Nara Deer Park – More than 1,000 tame deers roam freely in this verdant, 1,250 acre park.
*Kasuga Grand Shrine – The most famous and beautiful Shinto Shrine in Nara, it features some 3,000 antique stone and bronze lanterns.
* Nara Nagomikan – Offers a wide variety of local crafts, goods and souvenirs. Board a train back to Osaka, tour disbands at Osaka’s Namba Station.
Day 3 Free At Own Leisure (Breakfast)
Free & leisure day
Day 4 Free At Own Leisure (Breakfast)
Free & leisure day
Day 5 Osaka Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at hotel, free at leisure until seat-in-coach transfer to airport
Package Inclusive :
- Accommodation in twin/double share rooms with air-condition and daily breakfast
- Transportation by private air conditioned
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Meals as stated on itinerary
- Tour as per itinerary
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
Japan - offering the best travel packages to tourists including delicious local foods, historic buildings, mountains with stunning views, culture and entertainment.