5D4N Padang - Bukittinggi + Maninjau Tour Package
DAY 01 : PADANG – BUKITTINGGI
Upon arrival at Padang Airport, meet and greet before transfer to Bukittinggi via Anai Valley. On the way stop over at Anai Waterfall, Information Center of Minangkabau Culture in Padang Panjang, and Pandai Sikek Village for wood carving & weaving handicraft.
DAY 02 : BUKITTINGGI- HARAU VALLE–KING’S PALACE–BUKITTINGGI
After breakfast in hotel, drive to Harau Valley in Payakumbuh and Pagaruyung Palace in Batusangkar. And then proceed to Lake Singkarak as the biggest lake in West Sumatra. In the afternoon drive back to Bukittinggi passing by Padang Panjang Town.
DAY 03 : BUKITTINGGI CITY- LAKE MANINJAU
Breakfast in hotel, Bukittinggi City Tour visit Sianok Canyon (Ngarai Sianok), Fort De Kock, Kinantan Zoo, Museum Puti Bungsu, walking around Clock Tower (Jam Gadang) and Public Market of Bukittinggi. After lunch time proceed to Lake Maninjau for overnight stay.
DAY 04 : LAKE MANINJAU- PADANG
After breakfast, free program at hotel before drive back to Padang via Anai Valley. Arrive in Padang short city tour to Padang Beach, Siti Nurbaya Bridge, & China Town
DAY 05 : HOTEL- AIRPORT
After breakfast in hotel, free program before transfer to Padang airport for departure.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast at respective hotel
- Accommodation at choices hotels
- Airport tax
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions.