DAY 01: AIRPORT-COLOMBO
Once arriving at the airport, you will be greeted and fetch by our representative. Continue the journey to Colombo and be entertained with a city tour in the early evening. "Colombo" known as a commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Also, a mixture of modern life and colonial buildings and ruins. Visit the place around the Colombo such as Sea Street, the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, the Bazaar area where also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Overnight stay at a Colombo hotel.
DAY 02: COLOMBO-TRINCOMALEE
Take breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the Trincomalee. Arrived at the Trincomalee and had a restful day after a long drive.
DAY 03: TRINCOMALEE
Take breakfast at the hotel and spend the day at your recreation. Overnight at a Trincomalee hotel.
DAY 04: TRINCOMALEE-POLONNARUWA-SIGIRIYA-HABARANA
Dambulla "Golden Temple" is a world heritage site that well preserved and the most massive temple complex in Sri Lanka. Later on, you will climb Sigiriya Rock Fortress. "Sigiriya" known as Lion Rock is a UNESCO listed World Heritage Site. The place was abandoned and used as a Buddhist Monastery until the 14th century. Overnight stay at a Habarana hotel.
DAY 05: HABARANA-AIRPORT
Have breakfast in the hotel and transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax)
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Sri Lanka is famous for travel and tour and welcome tourist from the world over the country. Visit the World Heritage Sites and the largest city of Sri Lanka in this package.