5D4N Tawangmangu - Solo - Jogja Tour Package
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL JOGJAKARTA ~ SOLO TOUR
Welcome to Jogjakarta, arrival meets and greet by our professional guide. Straight we direct to Solo, thw twin sister of Yogyakarta, we will drive about 02 hours, and we will visit Mangkunagaran Palace, Pasar Antique Triwindu, Danar Hadi Batik and direct to Hotel. Lunch & Dinner served at local restaurant.
DAY 2 : TAWANG MANGU – KLEWER - JOGJA
After breakfast, we will proceed to Tawangmangu, you can enjoy the fresh air of this slope lawu mountain, also you can enjoy the Grojogan Sewu (Sewu Waterfall) by riding horse [personal account] finish back to Solo, passing by Bengawan Solo River (famous with Bengawan Solo song) and ending at Klewer flea market to buy some cheap of batik, and back to Jogja. Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 3 :JOGJAKARTA CITY SIGHT SEEING – SUNSET PARANGTRITIS
Breakfast at hotel. Straight we start our tour visit Kampoeng Batik tirtodipuran, and continue to Kotagede the centre of luxurious silver handmade, Monggo Jogja Chocholate Factory Lunch at local restaurant. Continue to, finish and continue to Kasongan Clay Handcraft, Manding Leather Factory, and afternoon direct to Parangtritis beach to see sunset. Finish tour transfer to Hotel for check-in. at evening we will pick you up for Dinner.
DAY 4 : MERAPI – BOROBUDUR - MALIOBORO
After having b’fast we will take you to will proceed to Sultan Palace or usually called with Kraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat the Royal palace of Yogyakarta Residence, Continue to Tamansari water castle, Kampung Batik tirtodipuran, Kota Gede Silver Smith and depart to the Buddhist temple and finish at Borobudur is the biggest Buddhist temple, in the ninth century measuring 123x123 meters was built by King Samaratungga on of the king of Old Mataram Kingdom the decendant of Syailendra Dynasti, back to Jogja for shopping and have free time for shoping at Malioboro Road to buy all types of handicrafts: Batik, Wooden Crafts, Souvenirs, food (Bakpia Pathok). Lunch & Dinner will be served at local restaurant.
DAY 5 : JOGJAKARTA DEPARTURE
Early morning call check-out procedure, and transfer to airport to leave Jogja.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Accommodation in chosen hotel TWN/TRPL share
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Private Air conditioned coach
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Meals and tours as shown in program
- Mineral water
- Donation (Parking fee, fuel charge)
- Airport tax
- Flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as mini bar, telephone, etc
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Personal meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Return Airline Tickets
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity