5D4N Yangon - Bago – Kyaikhtyio - Thanlyin – Yangon Tour Package
One of the best places to visit in Asia is Yangon, Myanmar's largest city.
DAY 01: YANGON ARRIVAL
Upon arrival in Yangon International Airport, met & greeted by Tour Guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Yangon
Meals: Dinner Distances:-Yangon Airport Hotel: 18 Kms (30 Mins)
DAY 02: YANGON KYAIKHTIYO
Transfer to Kyaikhtiyo. Lunch at Kyaw Swar Restaurant. Arrive at Kyaikhtiyo, take light truck for drive up to Golden Rock Pagoda. On arrival sub-mountain, we will walk 40 minutes to Pagoda. Arrival Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda(Golden Rock Pagoda) clients can visit & praying. Then afternoon drive to base camp by open light truck car. Arrive at base camp around 4 PM Overnight at Kyaikhtiyo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Distances:-Yangon Kyaikhtiyo: 198 Kms (3 Hours 30 Mins)
DAY 03: KYAIKHTIYO BAGO YANGON
After having a breakfast, drive to Bago. On route, visit Kyaikpun Pagoda, Shwethalyaung Pagoda, Kyaik Khat Wine Monastery. After having lunch at Bago, visit Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Kanbawza Thardi Royal Palace. Then back to Yangon. On the way, visit Shwedagon Pagoda and enjoy sun set from here. Dinner at restaurant then check in hotel and relax. Overnight in Yangon.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Distances:-Kyaikhtiyo Yangon: 198 Kms (3 Hours 30 Mins)
DAY 04: YANGON THANYLIN
After breakfast, start sightseeing to ThanlyinwithAncient Portuguese Churchand visit busy local market in Thanlyin. Proceed to Kyauk Tan and visit to Yele Pagoda. Back to Yangon, visit SulePagoda, Mahapasana GuhaandChaukhtatgyi pagoda. Overnight in Yangon.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Distances:-Yangon Thanlyin: 16 Kms (40 Mins)
DAY 05: YANGON DEPARTURE
After breakfast, visit Midhamma Park, shopping at Bogyoke Aung San (Close on Monday). In the afternoon, visit Lacquer ware and Ruby shop. Airport transfer to meet your flight home.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Distances:-Hotel Yangon Airport: 18 Kms (30 Mins)
- Accommodation base on twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast.
- Private transfers and transportation on tours.
- Entrance fees on tour.
- Meals as indicated at local restaurant.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water and cold towel on bus daily.
- Truck rental fees for Golden Rock Pagoda.
- International & Domestic Airfare/ Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Surcharge of Chinese Speaking Guide: RM 110/ Day/ Group.
- Tips for guide, driver: 3 USD/ Adult/ Day
- Tips for hotels' porters.
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Myanmar Visa
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.