7 DAYS 6 NIGHTS SPARKLING KOREA
Jeju Island / Teseum safari / Nami Island / Mt. Sorak / Daepohang Fish Market / Skiing /
Lotte World Theme Park / Seoul City Tour / Incheon
- Travelling Period : 24 Nov 2017 ~ 28 Feb 2018 (Every MON. WED. FRI arrival basis at Incheon International Airport)
||Adult & Child with Bed
|Child No Bed
|MIN 2 PAX.
Day 1: Arrival: L
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, Local tour guide will meet guests on 09:30 am at “GATE A”. After that, Tour will start with transferring to “Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village” and move to “Incheon China Town”. And visit “Buckchon Hanok village” after lunch, Check in Hotel.
Day 2: Visit Nami Island & Mt. Sorak: B/L/D
After Breakfast, Move to Nami Island “Shooting place of Winter Sonata” and then move to Mt. Sorak National Park with Shinheungsa Temple, after then, visit Daepo-hang (port) Fish market.
Day 3: Skiing & Visit Lotte world: B/D
After Breakfast, we arrange Ski Tour at Yongpyong or Jisan Ski resort. After that visit to Lotte world (Inclusive passport).
Note: Ski Equipment-USD 35/Pax & Ski Suit-USD 15/Pax on own expenses.
Day 4: Seoul: B/L
After Breakfast, Visit Deoksugung Palace, Ginseng Shop & Herbal Shop, Kimchi Making Session & Wear the Korea Traditional Costume, Cosmetic shop, Myeongdong strret & Lotte Duty free.
Day 5: Seoul & Jeju Island: B/L/D
After Breakfast, visit Namsangol Hanok Village and move to Pine tree gallery. After that, move to Shinchon lady’s street. Transfer to Jeju using domestic filight at Gimpo airport. Upon arrival at Jeju airport, transfer to Yongduam Rock and check in Hotel.
Day 6: Jeju Island: B/L/D
After Breakfast, Visit Mysterious road and Seongsan Ilchulbong. After that, transfer to Seongeup village and Oedolgae, Orange farm. Move to Teseum safari and Cheongiyeon Falls.
Day 7: Jeju Farewell: B
After Breakfast, Flight back to Seoul and transfer to Incheon international airport. Home Sweet Home. (Only for flight after 16:00pm) .
- Please find Detail ground rate with Itinerary separately on each page.
- Rate valid for Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei & Indonesia passport holder customers only
- Tour Guide based on English Speaking
- Special Cusine : Ginseng Chicken, Seafood Shabu Shabu, Mushroom Hot pot, Korea BBQ, Hanjeongsik, Korean Steamboat, Bibimbap, Chuncheon Chicken, Korea Chinese Cusine (But, It is subjected to change based on local situation)
- Muslim meals will be served with Seafood, Vegetarian food (Pork Free)
- Accommodations based on local 4 star hotel (Local first class), service apartment & family style hotel.
- Some of hotel is unable to arrange extra bed in triple room, In that case, Tatami set will arrange only.
- If Customers will not join shopping stop (Ginseng, Herbal, Cosmetic shop), The surcharge will be “USD 100 / pax”
- Every schedule is subjected to change based on local situation.
- Accommodation at the above choices hotels 3 Star – 5 Star Hotel
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Airport tax
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
If you want a short trip, you can go for 5 Days 4 Nights Sparkling Korea Package
Korea - the best destination to have fun with your Seoulmate!