8D7N JORDAN TOUR PACKAGE
Day 01: (Amman Airport - Amman, Jordan Hotel)
Arrival to Amman Queen Alia International Airport in Jordan – our representative will meet & assist you in customs & immigration procedures then you will be transferred (45 Munities) to Amman Hotel for Dinner & Overnight.
Day 02: (Amman, Jordan Hotel - Jarash - Ajloun – Amman City Tour - Amman Hotel)
- After breakfast, you will leave the Hotel to visit Jarash. It is the ancient city of Jerash boasts unbroken chain of human occupation dating back more than 6500 years, it’s a Greco-Roman city that preserve a subtle blend of east and west. Its architecture, religion and languages reflect process by which two powerful cultures.
- Next, transfer to Ajloun, the marvels of nature and the genius of medieval Arab military architecture.
- Then, you will be transferred to visit Amman. Amman is the modem and ancient capital of Jordan, known in history as Rabat - Amman and in Greco Roman times as Philadelphia. In addition, Amman is a convenient base for any tour within the Kingdom. Your hosts, the Jordanians, are wonderfully gracious and welcoming and most will surprise you with their excellent English. The city is crowned by the Citadel, a hill with the ruins of the Temple of Hercules, and a museum with artifacts dating back to the earliest settlement in the region some 700,000 years ago. At the foot of the Citadel lie the 5,000 seats Roman Theater.
- After finishing the tour you will back to Amman Hotel for Dinner & Overnight.
Day 03: (Amman, Jordan Hotel – Allenby Bridge – Jericho – Jerusalem Panoramic city Tour – Jerusalem Hotel)
After breakfast, you will checkout & leave the Hotel then you will be transferred to King Hussein Bridge to Cross to Palestine with D Asia Tour assistance in customs and immigration then meet and assist in Palestine side. Drive to Jericho, view the Old Tel of Jericho, Mt. Temptation. Stop by the Sycamore tree. Drive to Jerusalem, Panoramic to Jerusalem from Mt. Olive. Visit the Garden of Gethsemane, then you will be transferred to Jerusalem Hotel for Dinner & Overnight.
Day 04: (Jerusalem Hotel – Jerusalem City Tour– Jerusalem Hotel)
Morning breakfast. You will leave the Hotel to visit Jerusalem. You will have a walking tour in the Old city of Jerusalem, Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, Holy Sepulcher, The Cardo, Last Supper Room and David’s Tomb. Then you will back to Jerusalem Hotel for Dinner & Overnight.
Day 05: (Jerusalem Hotel – Sheikh Hussein Border – Dead Sea Hotel)
After having breakfast, you will checkout & leave the Hotel to visit Bethlehem to visit the church of Nativity & the Shepherd's fields. Then in the afternoon you will be transferred to Sheikh Hussein Border to back to Jordan and you will meet Amira Tour representative to assist you in customs and immigration procedures, when you finish you will be transferred to Dead Sea Hotel for Dinner & Overnight
Day 06: (Dead Sea Hotel – Bethany - Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Petra Hotel)
- On the 6th day, after breakfast you will have time for swimming & relaxing and in the afternoon you will checkout & leave the Hotel to visit Bethany.
- The Jordan Valley has profound meaning religious travelers; the area opposite Jericho has been identified foe nearly two millennia as the area where Jesus Christ was baptized by john the Baptist. Stunning archaeological discover-ices between the Jordan River and Tall al-Karrer since 1996 have identified this area as biblical "Bethany beyond the Jordan" where john was living when he baptized Jesus. Tall Al-Karrer is other name; Tall mar Elias is reminiscent of the prophet Elijah. Who ascended it heaven from here.
- Then you will go to visit Madaba & Mt. Nebo, The trip south of Amman along the 5,000 years old King’s Highway is one of the most memorable Journeys in the Holy Land, passing through a string of ancient sites. The first city along the way from the north is Madaba, "The City of Mosaics" which has been intermittently inhabited for nearly 3,500 years. The chief attraction in this city is a wonderfully vivid, six-century Byzantine mosaic map showing Jerusalem and other holy sites, there are also literally hundreds of other mosaics scattered throughout Madaba is churches and homes. Ten minutes to the west is Mount Nebo, the memorial of Moses, and the presumed site of the prophet's death and burial place.
- After the visit you will be transferred to Petra Hotel for Dinner & Overnight.
Day 07: (Petra Hotel – Petra Tour – Amman, Jordan Hotel)
After breakfast you will checkout & leave the Hotel to be transferred to visit Petra- wonder of the ancient world. Petra is without doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. It is a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled here more than 2000 years ago. Travel through Al Siq which is the narrow and the main entrance to Petra in some points no more than 3 meters wide winds its way approximately one mile and ends at Petra's most elaborate ruin, Al Khazneh (the Treasury) , In addition there are more sites in this big city. We will finish the tour and then back to Amman Hotel for Dinner & Overnight.
Day 08: (Departure)
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for departure with D Asia Tour representative assistance in customs & immigration departure procedures.
- Meet & Assist upon Arrival & Departure at the airport & the Border by D Asia Tour representative
- All transportation in comfortable A/C Vehicle
- Private English Speaking Guide during the Tourists Days ONLY (06 Days)
- Visa for Jordan
- Departure Tax from Jordan
- All entrance fees
- Horse Ride in Petra from the Visitors Center to the beginning of Siq
- 07 Nights Accommodation in Double Standard Room on HB Basis
- 01 Pax free for 20 Paid Pax in ½ Double Room
Price not included:
- Air ticket
- Personal expenses
- Tips to the driver & the guide
- Any items not mentioned in the program
Visit ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts of Jordan with your beloved one.