7D6N Amazing Shimla Manali Tour Packages
Day 01: Arrive Delhi (No Meal)
- On your arrival at Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative, transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 02: Delhi –Chandigarh (by Train Kalka Shatabdi) 0740Hrs / 1105Hrs/ Manali (290Kms, 7Hrs drive) (B,D)
- After early breakfast at the hotel, transfer to New Delhi Railway station to board the train for Chandigarh.
- Upon arrival at Chandigarh railway station, meet our chauffeur and proceed for Manali (294, 8 Hrs drive). Manali is a perfect hill station covered with Snow Mountains and natural beauty.
- The evening arrives and checks into the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 03: Manali – excursion of Kullu + Half day Manali City tour (B, D)
- Morning proceeds to visit the Kullu valley followed by a visit to the Tibetan Monastery, Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple.
- The rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali.
Day 04: Manali - Shimla (268Kms, 7Hrs drive) (B,D)
- After early breakfast, proceed to Shimla (268 kms/7 hrs).
- Shimla is the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh which was the former capital of British also set amidst, the snow copper, Shivalik, mountains which offer some of the most beautiful views of the Himalaya.
- Later, check - in the hotel.
- After that, visiting Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple.
- Then, evening free to famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & the Ridge.
Day 05: Shimla (B, D)
- Take breakfast in the hotel and the rest of the day free at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Shimla – Delhi (350Kms, 7 /8 Hrs drive) (B,D)
- After breakfast, drive back to Delhi.
- In the evening arrive and check into the hotel.
- Rest of the time free for shopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Delhi – Sightseeing / Evening Airport Departure (B & D)
- Breakfast and proceed for Delhi city tour including India Gate (War Memorial), President House, President House, Lotus Temple (Closed on Monday), and Qutab Minar.
- Evening free for shopping– Janpath or Sarojini Nagar Market etc.
- Later in the evening, transfer to the airport to board the flight for your home town.
Our Cost Includes the Following Services:-
- 06 nights hotel accommodation in above-chosen hotels in 01 Double – King Size Bed on Half board ( Breakfast & Dinner basis) during stay in the hotel.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance
- Welcome with Garlanding on arrival and water Bottle each
- All Transportation & s/seeing by Air-conditioned Private Car
- Train Ticket reservation for New Delhi – Chandigarh – New Delhi in Ac chair car
- Fruit basket in the room during stay
- All currently applicable taxes
Our cost does not include the following services:-
- Visa Fees
- International / Domestic airfare
- Lunch during the tour
- Dinner on the day of arrival/ departure
- Monument entrance fees
- Tour guide/escort during sightseeing
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills, etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- The train ticket is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings, which are subject to availability once the booking is confirmed by you.
- The price is subject to change depends on a specific date to travel.
Check out another India Tour Package HERE!
Shimla and Manali are two such places, which do not only have natural beauty in abundance but also have a number of tourist attractions. Opt for a Magnificent Shimla Manali tour, a well-planned itinerary by D Asia Travels, offering the best of these places.