7D6N Sumatra Overland Tour & Medan Lake Toba
DAY 01:MEDAN LAKE TOBA TOUR - BRASTAGI
Upon arrival at Polonia airport, drive to Brastagi via Sembahe, arrival at Brastagi firstly we visit Batak Karo traditional village at Peceren and fruit market, Afterwards afternoon check-in to hotel.
DAY 02: BRASTAGI - PARAPAT / SAMOSIR ISLAND MEDAN LAKE TOBA TOUR
After breakfast, drive to Parapat via Simarjarunjung, Furthermore on the way you stops at Sipiso-piso waterfall and visit Rumah Bolon (Long House) the Palace of Batak Simalungun Kings. However later you arrive at Parapat crossing to Samosir Island by ferry boat and check-in to the hotel.
DAY 03:SAMOSIR ISLAND MEDAN LAKE TOBA TOUR- EXCURSION
After breakfast, excursion by ferry boat on Lake Toba and visiting several Batak Toba villages. In addition in Batak villages you can see Tomok of Sidabutar Kings Ambarita stone chairs and table, the execution place of Sialagan Kings. Furthermore in Simanindo you will enjoy the Batak Toba traditional dance and museum.
DAY 04:MEDAN LAKE TOBA TOUR PROGRAM SAMOSIR - SIPIROK
After breakfast crossing back to Parapat and drive to Sipirok, on the way stops to see clove, and pineapple plantation, visit traditional village at Balige, and Sipoholon Hot springs, and Walking at the bank of Sarulla River near the nice view of terraces proceed to Arrival at Sipirok check-in to Hotel.
DAY 05: MEDAN LAKE TOBA TOUR PROGRAM SIPIROK - BUKITTINGGI
After early breakfast, leave Sipirok for Bukittinggi, on the way stop at Sihepeng to see the attraction of monkey picking up the coconut, and, pepper, vanilla, cardamom garden. Then passing tropical rain forest of Rimba Panti and crossing the equator line at Bonjol, afternoon arrival at Bukittinggi the charming town of Minangkabau people check in to Hotel.
DAY 06: MEDAN LAKE TOBA TOUR PROGRAM BUKITTINGGI - MINANGKABAU TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, city tour by visiting Sianok Canyon which its Japanese tunnel, fort De Kock, Museum, Big tower clock "Jam Gadang", Museum and Market. Furthermore, then drive to Batusangkar to via Tabek Patah on the way stop at Baso to see traditional weaving and arrival at Batu Sangkar visit the old Palace of the Minangkabau Kingdom at Pagaruyung. Afterward, afternoon return to Bukittinggi via Lake Singkarak.
DAY 07: BUKITTINGGI- PADANG
After breakfast at hotel and proceed to Padang, on the way stops at Anay valley waterfall and arrival at Padang for direct transfer to Airport for your next destination.
- The package can be customized according to budget and preference.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request But with additional charge..
- Kindly contact us directly to get the promotional rate for more than 4 pax.
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Rates are based on Private Tour.
- Furthermore, for more info about Sumatra click Here.
- Accommodation at the above choices hotels
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Half day local sightseeing
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Airport tax
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
- Surcharge for High season/Peak season