7D6N PEARLS OF GREECE SANTORINI TOUR
DAY 01: ARRIVAL-ATHENS
Upon arrival at Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos, you will meet and greeted by our tour guide. Then, transfer to the hotel and check-in. After that, you can spend the rest of the day leisurely. Overnight in Athens. Find out 15 Best Things to Do in Pearls Of Greece Santorini trip.
DAY 02: GREECE CITY TOUR-ATHENS (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Athens City Tour. Elaborate the city of Athens by begin with a panoramic tour, which is the most valuable monuments and landmarks of the city. Among the places that you will discover, including The Panathinaikon Stadium, The Hadrian's Arch, The Zappeion, The Temple of Olympian Zeus, The Syntagma Square, The Tomb of Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House, The National Library, The Academy, The University, and The Old Parliament.
Visit the Acropolis:
Next, we head to Acropolis, The Temple of Athena Nike. Among the places that you will discover including the Propylaea, the Parthenon and the Erechtheion. Later, we will continue with a helpful tour to the Acropolis Museum, which voted for one of the best museums in the world. This Afternoon, you will be exploring Plaka, which picturesque old part of the city and also you will have some me time to shopping at Ermou street.
DAY 03: GREECE TOUR -DELPHI-KALAMBAKA (B/D)
On the third day, after morning beakfast at the hotel, we will depart northwards towards Delphi. Delphi used to be the most sacred place in the world and a pilgrimage center for many centuries in antiquity.
Visit The Temple of Appolo:
Once arrive, admire the Sanctuary of Apollo. After that, we will walk the Sacred Way and visit the temple of The Apollo, home of Pythia (the oracle). In the afternoon, tour stop for lunch (not included) and after a short break, we will be crossing the mountains of central Greece to arrive in Kalambaka for dinner. Overnight at Kalambaka.
DAY 04: GREECE TOUR - METEORA-ATHENS (B)
After having breakfast, we will be visiting Meteora. Meteora is unusual rock formations like towers of sandstone, stand ageless and have provided a sacred retreat for monks over the centuries. On top of Meteora, there is a number of monasteries hidden there. Also the view over the plain is breathtaking.
Meteora is considered among the most beautiful areas of the mainland in Greece and belongs to UNESCO's list of World Heritage Monuments. After our visit, we will take the road back to Athens. On the way, we will make a short stop at Thermopylae to admire the statue of Leonidas, King of Sparta. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 05: GREECE TOUR - PIRAEUS-SANTORINI (B)
After breakfast, get ready to be transferred to the port of Piraeus to catch the local ferry to Santorini. Arrive in Santorini in the afternoon. Transfer to hotel for check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 06: GREECE TOUR - SANTORINI (B)
Have breakfast. Spend the day leisurely and explore the magical island of Santorini. Discover Fira & Oia with the breathtaking views of the volcano and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the Aegean. Explore the unique black-sanded beaches or take a boat tour to the islands of The Caldera.
DAY 07: GREECE DEPARTURE (B)
Morning breakfast. You are free at your own program, until the time to transfer to the airport for short domestic flight, connecting with your international return flight home.
Notes: The order of excursions/visit may change depending on the departure date
Our Greece tour services include:
- Accommodation on BB, 3 nights in Athens and 2 nights in Santorini
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum, on SIC, including English speaking guide.
- The 2-day Delphi-Meteora tour on SIC, on a half-board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- All transfers
English speaking representative :
- Meet & Greet service for tour briefing and orientation, by an English speaking representative
- Ferry tickets Piraeus – Santorini with regular ferry economy class.
- All entrance/admission fees to sites and museums
- All taxes and our services
Our Greece Santorini tour services do not include:
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Dinks during included meals
- Personal expenses ans any tips
- Porterage at hotels and flights.
- As else not specifically but mentioned in the inclusions
Please note that Superior Class is offered only from March to October (not available during winter months November to February)
Relieving Dates: March 27th to October 25th: Daily except for Thursday, and Friday and 28/03.*For departures within Greek Orthodox Easter week, please ask as itineraries may not be available or may be altered.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by because of the Greek government. However, in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
- Currently included entrance fees are based on rates valid as of April 1st, 2016. Above rates include VAT 24%. Besides, in case of change of VAT, seems like prices will be adjusted accordingly. The guiding during SIC Tours/Excursions may occasionally be bi-lingual (English-French). An "overnight stay" tax is applicable to all accommmodations in Greece.
- This tax is charged per room, per night, per basic and amount to
- Also, this tax is NOT included in our rates but should be paid locally on the spot by the clients.
Greece is home to a thousand islands. Greece is also known for its amazing influence in ancient time. If you come to Greece, then you you need to visit Athence and Santorini places with these tour packages! Don't miss out this amazing destination on your bucket list