Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland Tour
Depart Kuala Lumpur for Genting Highlands at 9.30am. A relaxing 90 minutes drive through dense tropical vegetation brings us to the cable car station. The short cable car ride gives you breath-taking bird eye view of the lush green vegetation's. You might be lucky enough to spot beautiful wild orchids growing on the side of the mountain.
Upon reaching the Highlands, visit the casino and join in the excitement. There’s Blackjack, Keno, Roulette, Fench Bull, Tai Sai, Baccarat and Jackpot Machines. Also within the same complex are amusement centres, a 16-lane bowling alley, theaters and massage parlors.
Outside the casino complex, the atmosphere is altogether different. Disigned for family fun, a beautifully landscaped lake takes centre stage. Enjoy a leisurely boat ride around the lake or take the kids on a mini train ride. Have fun on the antique and bumper cars.
Amidst the freshness of cool, crisp mountain air about 6000 feets above sea level lies Malaysia's only casino resort. Fringed by one of the oldest tropical jungles in the world, you can try your luck at Blackjack, Keno, Roulette or a host of other casino games.If tempting lady luck is not your cup of tea, then take time off to enjoy the numerous recreational facilities available here. Whichever one you choose, you will find more than just tingling freshness.
REMARKS / RESTRICTIONS:
- Child fare between 3-12 years old
- Min 4 Person
- Attire for entrance into casino: (Long-sleeved Batik Shirt OR Long-sleeved Shirt with tie)
- Children below 21 years old are not allowed into the casino
- Tour fare does not include recreational facilities
- Guests are offered complimentary pick-up and drop-off from city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Tours operate on free seating basis & are escorted by professional guides
- Bookings must be made 7 days before date of departure
- Cable Car Ride
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Package Exclude :
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
- Surcharge for High/Peak Season
Admist the freshness of cool, crisp mountain air about 6000 feets above sea level lies Malaysia's only casino resort. Fringed by one of the oldest tropical jungles in the world, you can try your luck at Blackjack, Keno, Roulette or a host of other casino games.