8D7N DELHI GOLDEN TRIANGLE + KASHMIR TOUR.
DELHI GOLDEN TRIANGLE + KASHMIR TOUR ITINERARY.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi (No Meal)
- Following your arrival at Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative
- Then transfer to the hotel by a Private car, and proceed for check-in.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Srinagar (By Flight) (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at the hotel and head for a scheduled transfer to Delhi Airport to take the flight for Srinagar.
- Following arrival, you will transfer to Houseboat.
- Lunch in the houseboat, and later you will go for a half-day tour of Srinagar.
- Situated in the Kashmir Valley, it is a lovely city known for its Lakes, Houseboat, and gardens.
- Enjoy the excursion and visit Mughal Garden, Shalimar Bagh, and Nishat Bagh (the garden of Spring).
- In the evening enjoy a Shikara ride over Dal Lake.
- Back to Houseboat, later, take dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg (55Kms, 2Hrs drive One Way) (B/L/D)
- Breakfast in the Houseboat and then enjoy a full-day tour of Gulmarg.
- Gulmarg is the most excellent winter resort in the valley.
- It is well known for its most elevated golf course and skiing in winters.
- Toward the evening you can enjoy Skiing at your very own expense for which an Instructor will be procured for your direction with skiing equipment (skies, sticks, gloves, and goggles) for skiing.
- At night drive back to Srinagar and go through the night in Houseboat.
Day 04: Srinagar – Pahalgam (90Kms, 3.5Hrs one way) (B/L/D)
- At the beginning of the day take breakfast in the Houseboat and later enjoy a day trip for Pahalgam (90Kms, one route from Srinagar).
- It is a mainstream traveler destination situated on the bank of Lidder River at an elevation of 7200ft above the sea level.
- Enjoy the pure beauty of the valley.
- On the evening head back to Srinagar for an overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 05: Srinagar – Delhi (By Flight) - drive to Jaipur (B/L/D)
- After breakfast in the hotel and continue for a scheduled transfer to Airport to board the flight for Delhi.
- Following arrival in Delhi take lunch in the local restaurant near the Airport and proceed to Jaipur, the capital city of the Rajasthan.
- In the evening arrive and check-in to the hotel.
- Free and leisure for your own activities/shopping.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 06: In Jaipur (B/L/D)
- After breakfast in the hotel, proceed for an excursion of Amber Fort to see the phenomenal Amber Fort.
- On the way to Amber Fort, you will stop and see the `Palace of Winds,’ also known as Hawa Mahal.
- It is without a doubt an intricate exterior behind which the women of the court used to watch the everyday goings-on in the road beneath.
- In the afternoon you will be visiting the City Palace, a famous landmark that is expanded over a large area as it occupies one-seventh of the city.
- Stroll to the neighboring Jantar Mantar or Astronomical Observatory made by the Maharaja of Jaipur.
- It has additionally been incorporated into the world's heritage records.
- You also have the chance to meander in the neighborhood markets where you can search for souvenirs, traditional Rajasthani clothing types, apt craftsmanship specialty of the locale, and so on.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Jaipur – Agra (245Kms, 5Hrs drive) (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at the hotel, continue for your departure to Agra.
- En-route to Agra, you will stop at the UNESCO world heritage site – Fatehpur Sikri.
- This abandoned red sandstone city was worked by the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar as his capital and the royal palace in the late sixteenth century.
- Famous spots of this region are Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Diwan-i-Am, Tomb of Salim Chishti, and so on.
- Proceed with a drive to Agra. Upcoming 30 – 45 Minutes drive you will reach the hotel.
- Post new up continue for half-day City visit including the Taj Mahal (closed on Friday) built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to cherish the mortal remains of his Queen Mumtaz continued by a tour of Agra Fort.
- In the evening, overnight at the hotel.
Day 08: Agra / Delhi (170Kms, 4Hrs drive) / Sightseeing & Delhi Airport Departure (B/L)
- Breakfast at the hotel and continue for Delhi.
- Following 4 Hrs road drive will reach Delhi.
- Take Lunch in the local restaurant and then proceed for sightseeing.
- Visiting President's house, Secretariat building, Parliament House, India Gate (War Memorial), Lotus Temple (Closed on Monday), or Jama Masjid (optional) followed by Qutab Minar, etc.
- Rest of time for shopping until scheduled transfer to Delhi International Airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
- Tour ends with happy memories.
- Welcomed with Garlanding on arrival and water Bottle each
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in above-given hotels Double/Twin Sharing room on full Board – Halal basis starts with Dinner on Day 1 & ends with lunch on the last day of the tour
- 3 Nights Houseboat accommodation In Srinagar with All Meals
- Lunch in Local Restaurant during the trip for Gulmarg/ Pahalgam excursion
- Airport transfers with staff assistance
- All Transportation & sight-seeing by Air-conditioned Vehicle in Delhi – Agra, while Srinagar / Gulmarg/ Pahalgam tour will be by Non Ac Vehicle
- An hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake - Srinagar.
- Battery Bus ride for Visiting Taj Mahal
- English speaking tour guide during sightseeing
- Elephant ride to climb up the hill of Amber Fort
- All currently applicable taxes
- Visa Fees
- International / Domestic airfare
- Monument entrance fees
- Dinner on the of arrival & departure
- Tour guide during sightseeing in Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- Travel Insurance
- Cable car ride/Horse ride during the trip
- Expenses of your personal nature such as drinks, telephone & laundry bills, etc
- Any additional expenses due to weather conditions, any flight delay or cancellation, political closures, technical faults, etc
- Any other service/s not specified
- Tip to guide and Driver (Kindly Pay RM 5 Per Person per day)
- Hotel check-in / Checkout 1200 Noon
- The offered package prices are net & non-Commissionable to you
- The above rates are valid till 30th Sept’2019
Check out another India Tour Package HERE!