Koh Samui Half Day Tour + Koh Samui ATV
If you would like some adventure thrills for a pre or post wedding activity for yourselves and your wedding guests then look no further. With Samui ATV - The adventure starts where the roads ends!Samui ATV Adventure offers a unique quad biking tour. The 2 and 1/2 hour tour starts with registration in the relaxed atmosphere of the ATV welcome camp. From there you venture off with a tour guide for some fun through a muddy jungle area.Then it’s onto Pagoda Laem Sor - a beachside Chedi for a quick stop and a chance to take a few photos. Then you head off along Laem Sor Beach for some fun riding on the sand. After that you head up into the mountain to visit a rubber plantation where you are given a demonstration on how rubber trees are cut to produce natural rubber. The tour next takes you to a coconut plantation for a demonstration on how to remove the husk from a coconut and how they prepare to make coconut oil. Then it’s back onto your quad bike and off to see monkish and their owners working the coconut trees. The final stage takes you off the beaten track and back down to the ATV welcome camp.
Do Not Forget to Bring:
- Spare Cloths
- Sun Block Lotion
- Sport Shoes
- Camera and Film with protective Cover
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- ATV Polaris from USA
- Hotel Transfer
- 1 Atv per guest
- Airport tax
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
If you would like some adventure thrills for a pre or post wedding activity for yourselves and your wedding guests then look no further.