3D2N MOUNT KINABALU CLIMB & KINABALU PARK STAY
Day 1 : KOTA KINABALU / KINABALU PARK HQ / RESORT
• Pickup from your hotel lobby or airport and depart on a 2 hours journey to Kinabalu Park Headquarter.
• En route passing by villages and a panoramic vista of the valleys of the Crocker Range.
• Along the way, take a brief stop at Nabalu. Nabalu is a place where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
• Check into Kinabalu Park Hostel or similar.
• Rest of the day you are free at leisure.
• Dinner will be served at Balsam restaurant and overnight.
Day 2 : PARK HQ / TIMPOHON GATE / ASCEND MOUNT KINABALU / PANALABAN
• Breakfast at Park Restaurant. Thereafter, collect your packed lunch.
• Proceed to the Park HQ to register for the climb.
• Our guide will arrange for all necessary registrations, assign you a mountain guide and apply for your ID TAG.
• Remember to wear your ID TAG at all times.
• You’ll then be transferred to starting point – Timpohon Gate – where your journey and quest to the summit of Borneo’s highest mountain begins! The climb will take approximately 4-5 hours.
• The trek will pass by different vegetation zones from Oak and Chestnut to mossy and eventually to alpine type of vegetations.
• Arrive and check into Panalaban Base Camp @ 3,272m or similar in the late afternoon.
• Buffet Dinner at Laban Rata restaurant and overnight.
(Buffet Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Buffet Dinner)
Day 3 :
• (02:00hrs) Wake up for early supper and depart for continuation of journey towards the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
• The journey up to the Low’s peak @ 4,095m will test your fitness and determination.
• Depending on speed of trekking, you might be able to experience the glorious sunrise over the majestic Mt. Kinabalu if weather permits.
• (07:00hrs) Descend back to Panalaban for late breakfast and check out. Trek down to Timpohon Gate for transfer back to the Kinabalu Park Headquarter (est. arrival 13:00hrs to 15:00hrs).
• Congratulations, you can now collect your Certificate of Achievement!
• Buffet Lunch will be served at the Balsam restaurant in Kinabalu Park.
• Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu City. Journey takes approx. 2 hrs.
(Early Supper, Breakfast, Buffet Lunch)
• Meals as Stated
• 02 Nights Accommodation
• Entrance Fee
• Return Airport/Hotel Transfer (Seat-In-Coach)
• Return Transfer (Park HQ – Timpohon Gate – Park HQ), Mountain Guide
• Climbing Insurance
• Climbing Permit and Certificate
• Certificate Holder
• English Speaking Support Team
• Optional Tipping & Porter Fee
• Alcoholic Drink
• Any Items Not Mentioned