5 Days 4 Night Mulu Pinnacles & Headhunter Trails
Day 1: ARRIVE MULU NATIONAL PARK
• Arrive Mulu Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative and transfer to resort for check in.
• Afternoon, meet at resort lobby and transfer to Mulu National Park headquarters. Upon registration and proceed on plank walk for 3 Km to reach Deer Cave & Lang Cave.
• After exploring the caves, proceed to bats observatory to observe bats flying out of caves entrance at late evening (Only confine to fine weather). Return journey on the same plank walk to park headquarters and transfer back to resort & overnight at resort.
Day 2 : MULU – CAMP 5 (B, L, D)
• Breakfast at resort and transfer by longboat proceed to Batu Bungan –Penan Settlement, to observe the tribe lifestyle and to select handicrafts on display for sale at Penan Settlement.
• Continue journey by longboat to Wind Cave and Clearwater Cave.
• Picnic lunch at Clearwater summer huts and relax for a while then continue journey by longboat to Long Litut.
• Then jungle trek for 3 hours to Camp 5. Dinner and overnight at Camp 5.
Day 3 : CAMP 5 – PINNACLES – CAMP 5 (B, L, D)
• Breakfast at Camp 5. After breakfast ascend to Gunung Api for 3 hours to view the magnificent Pinnacles. During the climb you will see many species of plants, all types of insects within this virgin jungle of Borneo.
• Pack lunch will be serve at the observatory point. After lunch descend to Camp 5. Dinner and overnight at Camp 5
Day 4 : CAMP 5 – TERIKAN (B, L, D)
• Breakfast at Camp 5 and walk through lowland forest to Terikan river (Pack lunch), then by longboat down the Terikan and medalam rivers to longhouse.
• Dinner and overnight at longhouse
Day 5 : MULU – DEPARTURE (B, L)
• Breakfast at longhouse. After breakfast transfer by road to the town of Limbang.
• Afternoon transfer to Limbang airport for flight back to Miri or next destination.