3D2N Pulau Gaya Tour Package
The Gaya Island Group consists of 3 steep islands separated by narrow, shallow channels that form the leftovers of a long extinct volcano with the rest of the crater being submerged as a shallow reef. The island group used to be home of a Japanese pearl farm and remaining items are still visible on one of the islands and at several spots underwater. The shallow rim to the south has some excellent coral growth which, according to a well known marine biologist, easily outnumbers the species found at the Great Barrier Reef. There is a very large number of small but rare fish that can be found here at depths ranging from 1m to 20m. Larger fish like eagle rays and trevally can be found at the northern side of the island group in the channel towards Mantabuan
DAY 01: ARRIVE KOTA KINABALU FERRY TERMINAL - GAYA ISLAND
You will be met on arrival at Kota Kinabalu ferry terminal by our representative and be transferred to your resort. Free at own leisure for the rest of the day after check in.
DAY 02: GAYA ISLAND
After breakfast, go on a tour in Marine Ecological Research Centre. Be amazed with the wonderful giant clams that is available at the research center. This trip will surely reward you with an unforgettable experience. In the afternoon, free at your own leisure. Go on a snorkelling trip or try out some of the non-motorized water sports equipment provided by the resort.
DAY 03: DEPART GAYA ISLAND
After breakfast at hotel, free at your own leisure until your transfer to Kota Kinabalu Ferry Terminal.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Marine Ecological Research Centre Tour Snorkelling Diving
- Accommodation stay at 3* Resort (2 nights)
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts
- Return ferry transfer (Kota Kinabalu to resort)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Personal expenses
- Compulsory Tipping
- Items not mentioned above