3D2N Pulau Lang Tengah Snorkeling Package
Pulau Lang Tengah is a very small island located between Perhentian Island and Redang Island. This little island is accessible by a 30-minute boat ride from the Merang jetty. According to locals, Lang Tengah takes its name from 'Lang' which comes from helang which means 'eagle' in the Malay language, and tengah, meaning 'middle'. Thus, Lang Tengah means "Eagles resting on the middle island". The island is very small indeed. A round-island trip by speed boat takes only 10 minutes. The beach is narrow and land is limited. However, its small size gives it its best advantage - Lang Tengah Island holds only 4 resort operators - that is, it ensures a peaceful visit. Some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving in Malaysia!
DAY 01: ARRIVE MERANG JETTY - PULAU LANG TENGAH
Make your own arrangement to Merang Jetty. Register at the resort counter before taking a boat ride to Pulau Lang Tengah. Lunch will be served after check in. In the afternoon, proceed to the recreation centre and enjoy your 1st snorkeling trip.
DAY 02: PULAU LANG TENGAH
After breakfast, proceed to the recreation center for your 2nd snorkeling trip at the Marine Park. Free at leisure in the afternoon.
DAY 03: DEPART PULAU LANG TENGAH
After breakfast, you will be transferred back to Merang Jetty by speedboat.
- Package can be customize according to budget and preference
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Stay at 3* Beach Resort 2 nights
- Meals: 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Transport: Return boat transfers
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Return Airs ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping for driver/guide, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
Surcharge for High season/Peak season