Uzbekistan (Pilgrimage Tour) 6 days tour program
DAY 1: TASHKENT
Arrival of the clients at Tashkent International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 2: TASHKENT – BUKHARA (by air)
After breakfast start city tour of Tashkent. Visit Khastimom complex (Kaffal Shashiy Masoleum, Barak Khan Medressah, Library with holy Koran), Kukaldosh Medressah, Chorsu Bazaar, Amir Temur Square and Amir Temur Museum. Then take afternoon flight to Bukhara. Upon arrival meet and transfer to hotel. Visit Samanid’s Mausoleum, Chashma Ayub. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 3: BUKHARA
After breakfast full day city tour of Bukhara. Visit Said Amir Kulol Masoleum, Bahouddin Naqshbandiy Masoleum, Chor Bakr complex, citadel Ark, Bolo-Hauz Mosque, Kalyan complex including Kalyan Mosque, Kalyan Minaret and Mirarab Medressah, Trade domes, Abdulazizkhan and Ulugbek Medressahs, Nadir Devonbegi Medressah, complex, Lyabi-Khauz complex. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 4: BUKHARA-SHAKHRISABZ-SAMARKAND
After breakfast drive to Samarkand via Shakhrisabz. Shakhrisabz is birthplace of Great Amir Temur. Visit ruins of Ak Saray Palace, Dorut Saodat complex (Khazratiy Imam Mosque), Jahongir mausoleum, Dorut Tillovat complex: Gumbazi-Seyidon, Kok Gumbaz Mosque. Then continue driving to Samarkand. Visit Konigil ancient silk paper making centre. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 5: SAMARKAND-TASHKENT (by train)
After breakfast full day city tour of Samarkand. Visit Imam Al Bukhariy Masoleum, Guri Emir Masoleum, Registan Square, Siyob bazaar, Bibihanym Mosque, Shahi Zinda Necropolis, Ulugbek Observatory. Take evening Afrosiyob train to Tashkent. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 6: TASHKENT DEPARTURE
Transfer to Tashkent International Airport for departure flight to Kuala Lumpur
• Accommodation (DBL/TWIN shared)
• Meals (Halal Food): Full board (from dinner on D-01 till breakfast on D-06)
• Entrance fees and porterage at hotels
• Throughout English speaking guide
• All local taxes
• Mineral water (0.5 L daily)
• Plov cooking demonstration at Uzbek family in Bukhara
• Visit Konigil ancient silk paper making centre in Samarkand
• Uzbek LOI
• Samarkand-Tashkent train fare (2nd class)
• A/C Transport: Bus 43 seats (16 pax & more), Minibus 14-30 seats (7-15 pax), Minivan 5-9 seats (3-6 pax), Sedan Car (2 pax).
• Alcohol/soft drinks
• Tips and gratuities
• Visa fees
• Any personal expenses
• Any services not included in the above program
Guided city tour in the cities of Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan features both rugged landscapes.