11D Let’s Go Balkan Wonders
Discover the astonishing nature and charming medieval cities of the Balkans.
11D Let’s Go Balkan Wonders
Traveling period: 01 Apr 2018 – 31 Mar 2019 MEALS: 8 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 7 Dinner / HOTELS: 4* & 5*
DAY 1 DEPARTURE / ZAGREB (Meals on board)
Assemble at airport for your long haul flight to Zagreb.
DAY 2 ZAGREB (Dinner)
– Zagreb sightseeing: view the famous street of Cyril and Method Street, St. Marc Square and Church, City Hall, Parliament and Stone Gate, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Ben Jelacic Square.
– Overnight in Zagreb
DAY 3 ZAGREB / SARAJEVO (Breakfast, Dinner)
– Enjoy free time in Sarajevo on your own in the afternoon, where you can stroll around the city and enjoy local delights
– Overnight in Sarajevo
DAY 4 SARAJEVO / MOSTAR / DUBROVNIK (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– Sarajevo sightseeing: visit the famous attraction of the city, Bascarsija, and walk along the streets to see the local shops, cafes and restaurants.
– Visit the old town of Mostar with its famous Stone Bridge on the river of Neretva.
– Overnight in Dubrovnik Region – upgrade to 5* hotel
DAY 5 DUBROVNIK / STON / SPLIT (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– Dubrovnik sightseeing: Known for its distinctive oldtown, start your city tour with a visit to Franciscan Monastery, a landmark monastery built in the 13th century. Next, continue to Orlando’s Column and The Rector’s Palace. Boat ride to an oyster farm in Ston (including oyster tasting) – Overnight in Split
DAY 6 SPLIT / PLITVICE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– Travel to Split, Croatia’s second largest city.
– Split sightseeing – visit Palace of the Emperor Diocletian, a UNESCO World Heritage site and St. Domnius Cathedral.
– Visit Plitvice Lakes National Park. Take a walking tour through the park where you can see 16 bigger and smaller lakes with 92 cascades and waterfalls. Embark on a boat cruise.
– Overnight in Plitvice
DAY 7 PLITVICE / PULA / POSTOJNA CAVE / LJUBLJANA (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– Pula sightseeing: Pula Arena, Temple of Augustus
– Make an excursion to Postojna Cave.
– Overnight in Ljubljana
DAY 8 LJUBLJANA / LAKE BLED (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– Ljubljana sightseeing: Old Town, Ljubljana Castle.
– Visit Lake Bled and Bled Castle, the oldest castle and one of the most visited tourist attractions in Slovenia.
– Overnight in Lake Bled or Lake Bohinj
DAY 9 LAKE BLED / VENICE (Breakfast)
– Shop to your heart’s content at the Factory Outlet where you can buy factory price branded products at 30%-70% off prices.
– Overnight in Venice Region.
DAY 10 VENICE / HOME (Breakfast)
You are free at leisure until your airport transfer for your flight back home.
DAY 11 HOME
- itinerary routing may change due to in/out airport locations
- Upgrade of hotel is subject to change to availability and may be changed to other cities during peak season
- Some accommodations may not have specific twins or double room types.
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% – 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/activities.
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
1. Service Fee & City Tax
2. Additional Excursions: Postojna Cave, Plitvice boat cruise, Mostar Old Town tour
Total: Euro 310