11D Let’s Go Eastern Europe + Hallstatt
Lets Explore Eastern Europe! Visit the Best Tourist Destination in Europe. Have a AMAZING recreational vacation ONCE IN YOUR LIFETIME.
11D Let’s Go France + Mont Saint Michel
Travel valid: 1 Apr 2018 – 31 March 2019 HOTELS: 4* / MEALS: 8 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- MONACO 1 of Europe’s microstate.
- Prince’s Palace, Casino Monte Carlo
- CÔTE D’AZUR Antibes, Picasso’s House, ‘Billionaire’s Bay’
- AVIGNON Papal Palace UNESCO World Heritage Site
- CARCASSONNE Cité’ de Carcassonne UNESCO World Heritage Site
- BORDEAUX Visit Vineyard + Wine Tasting, Place De La Bourse, Port of the Moon UNESCO World Heritage Site
- LOIRE VALLEY Château de Chambord UNESCO World Heritage Site
- MONT ST. MICHEL Abbey of Mont St Michel UNESCO World Heritage Site
- MARNE LA VALLEE DESIGNER OUTLET Luxury Brands at discounted price
DAY 01 DEPARTURE/NICE (Meals on board)
Assemble at airport for flight to Nice, France
DAY 02 NICE / MONACO / ANTIBES (Dinner)
– Monaco: Take a walking tour around Monte Carlo, take in attractions such as the Formula One Grand Prix track, Monte Carlo Casino, St Nicholas Cathedral and the Prince’s Palace.
– Antibes: Take a walking tour in the market town of Antibes, where highlights include Picasso’s house, and ‘Billionaire’s Bay’, nicknamed for its row upon row of luxurious yachts-a reminder of the high-flying celebrities, royals, and business tycoons that vacation in the Côte d’Azur also known as the French Riviera.
DAY 03 ANTIBES / GRASSE / MARSEILLE / AVIGNON (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– Grasse: Visit Parfumerie Galimard traditional factory in the world’s capital of perfume and you’ll discover their magnificent collection of museum pieces as well as their antique production equipment. Learn about the perfume production and history of perfume. Finally, you will have the opportunity to visit the shop where all the quality product line with a wide selection of gifts and samples will be offered at factory prices. Select from perfumes and eau de toilettes, eau de colognes, soaps, cosmetics, sachets, bath products and more. You will also have an opportunity to create your own perfume.
– Marseille: Visit France’s oldest city, where Greek traders founded this city 2,600 years ago. See the Old Port has always been Marseille’s focal point. Other highlights of the city include Basilique Notre Dame, Palais Longchamp and Palais Du Pharo.
(*LAVENDER SEASON* July onwards, subject to weather conditions and blooming season)
DAY 03 ANTIBES / VALENSOLE / GORDES / AVIGNON (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– Valensole: Valensole Lavender Field
– Gordes: Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque
– Admire Provence lavender fields in full summer bloom. Make a photo stop at Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque, an authentic cistercian church, surrounded by lavender fields. Enjoy photo stop at the panoramic point of view to take pictures of the hilltop village of Gordes, classified as “one of the most beautiful villages in France”. Cross expansive plateaus covered in lavender blooms as you travel through enchanting French villages. Browse lavender shop and learn all about Provence’s symbolic flower.
DAY 04 AVIGNON / MONTPELLIER / CARCASSONNE (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– Avignon: For 70-odd years of the early 1300s, the Provençal town of Avignon served as the centre of the Roman Catholic world, and though its stint as the seat of papal power only lasted a few decades, it’s been left with an impressive legacy of ecclesiastical architecture, most notably the soaring, World Heritage-listed fortress-cum-palace known as the Palais des Papes. Stroll through the “City of Popes”, the centre of Catholic Church in the 14th century, Pont Saint-Bénézet and Avignon Cathedral.
– Excursion to Montpellier: A southern city with no Roman Heritage, yet full of traditional and contemporary treasures, Montpellier is a Mediterranean crossroads, a charming and exceptional destination. A medieval city where Place de la Comédie, St Clement Aqueduct, Arch de Triomphe, Montpellier Cathedral and Place Royale du Peyrou attract visitors from around the world.
DAY 05 CARCASSONNE / BORDEAUX (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– Excursion to Carcassonne: Make our way to Europe’s largest and most complete fortress, Cite’ de Carcassonne (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Picturesque fortification over three kilometers with 52 towers were reconstructed in the 19th century and featured in the movie – Robin Hood – Prince of Thieves. Bask in medieval charm as we stroll through the village with its winding alleys and charming houses next to the impressive Basilique St-Nazaire.
– Bordeaux: In 2015 Bordeaux bagged the title of Europe’s Best Destination – against opposition from many of the continent’s finest cities. Half the city (18 sq km) is Unesco-listed in 2007, making it the largest urban World Heritage site. Take a walking tour to see famous sights in the city, Place De La Bourse, Water Mirror, Bordeaux Cathedral, and Monument aux Girondins.
DAY 06 BORDEAUX / LOIRE VALLEY (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch)
Winery Tour: Venture into one of the world’s best wine regions, St Emilion in Bordeaux, the wine capital of the world. Visit a vineyard to sample some of the exquisite wines produced in this region and afterwards enjoy wine tasting with lunch.
DAY 07 LOIRE VALLEY / MONT SAINT MICHEL (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
Loire Valley: With the wars of the 15th century fading, the Loire Valley, long known as “the Garden of France,” it became a showplace of new and fabulous châteaux d’agrément,or pleasure castles. Visit the largest of the Loire castles with its French splendor and style, the Château de Chambord, created by King Francois I on the inspiration of Leonardo Da Vinci.
DAY 08 MONT-SAINT-MICHEL / CAEN (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
Mont-St-Michel: The Mont-Saint-Michel is one of Europe’s most unforgettable sights. Set in the mesmerising bay where Normandy and Brittany merge, the island draws the eye from great distances. Visit the Abbey of Mont-St-Michel, one of the top pilgrimage sites of Christendom through the ages, floats like a mirage on the horizon, just off the Norman coast of France.
DAY 09 CAEN / PARIS (Buffet Breakfast)
Transfer to Paris, enjoy the rest of the day free at leisure.
DAY 10 PARIS / MARNE LA VALLEE DESIGNER OUTLET / HOME (Buffet Breakfast, Meals on Board)
Some free time for shopping at Designer Outlet before transfer to airport.
DAY 11 HOME
- Visit of shopping outlet is subject to opening hours
- Factory Outlet maybe replaced with another outlet to enhance smoother itinerary
- Sequence of the itinerary and hotel are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- During major conferences, fairs & festivals, accommodation may be located in an alternate city without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative if possible.
- Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types.
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% – 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/activities
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
- Service fee + Hotel City Tax – Euro 103
- Factory Outlet
Total: Euro 290