11D Let’s Go ‘See See’ Central Europe
Travelling period: 1 Apr 2018 – 31 March 2019 MEALS: 8 Buffet Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner / HOTELS: 4*
- Amsterdam – Canal cruise, Dam Square, Central Railway Station, Royal Palace, Diamond Centre
- Zaanse Schans – Countryside Windmill Village, Cheese Making, Wooden Clog Making
- Brussels – Manneken Pis, Grand Palace, Market Square
- Paris – Champs Elysées, Arc De Triumph, Concorde Square, Louvre Museum (Drive pass), Eiffel Tower, Galeries Lafayette, Fragonard Perfume Museum
- Designer Outlet – VIP Discount of additional 10%
- Titisee – Neustadt, Black Forest Region of Germany, famed for Cuckoo Clocks and Black Forest cake
- Lucerne – Chapel Bridge, Old Town, Bucherer, Lion Monument
- Jungfraujoch – Klein Scheidegg
- Milan – Castello Sforza, Gothic Duomo Cathedral, La Scala Opera House
DAY 01: DEPARTURE / AMSTERDAM (Meals on Board)
Assemble at airport for your long-haul flight to Amsterdam
DAY 02: AMSTERDAM (Dinner)
– Zaanse Schans: See the famous collection of well-preserved historic windmills and houses. Watch the traditional wooden clog makers at work. Continue to the Dutch cheese making factory and sample the different types of cheese.
– Volendam-Holland’s best known fishing village, enjoy a 3 course lunch
– Amsterdam City Tour: Dam Square, located in the heart of Amsterdam’s entertainment district with cafes and nightlife, Central Railway Station, Royal Palace
DAY 03: AMSTERDAM / BRUSSELS (Buffet Breakfast)
– Embark on the canal cruise to view the old bridges, traditional house boats & merchant houses.
– Proceed to the city’s Diamond Center, to learn how this rare gem is cut and polished into dazzling stones.
– Continue to Brussel – an administrative capital of the European Union
– Orientation tour includes the World famous bronze sculpture – the Manneken Pis. The Grand Palace, (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the Market square
– Overnight in Brussels
DAY 04: BRUSSELS / PARIS (Buffet Breakfast, French Lunch with Wine)
– This morning, we will travel to Paris, the Fashion Capital of France
– Eiffel Tower – the symbol of Paris (Entrance included to 2nd level)
– End your tour with the Seine River Cruise to enjoy the beauty of Paris
DAY 05: PARIS (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch)
– We start the city tour with our Paris local guide to the Glorious Arc de Triomphe – the biggest arch in the world, commissioned by Napoleon to celebrate his victory.
– Drive past Champs-Elysees – the most beautiful avenue in the world, before arriving at Place de la Concorde Paris’ most recognisable public square.
– Some free time to visit Bucherer Paris – Europe’s Biggest and Number 1 for watches and jewellery.
– Visit the Musee du Parfum – Fragonard, for a guided tour unveiling the manufacturing secrets of perfume making
– Shopping at Galeries Lafayette -the biggest departmental store in Paris (*subject to opening hours)
DAY 06: PARIS / DESIGNER OUTLET / BADEN – WURTTEMBERG REGION (Buffet Breakfast)
– Designer Outlet – Shop for factory price branded products at 30%-70% off (*VIP Discount of additional 10%)
– Overnight in Baden-Wurttemberg Region
DAY 07: BADEN-WURTTEMBERG REGION / TITISEE/ LUCERNE / CENTRAL SWITZERLAND (Buffet Breakfast, German Lunch)
– Titisee – Neustadt, in the Black Forest Region. Attend a Cuckoo clock making demonstration
– Enjoy a Pork Knuckle Lunch with Black Forest Cake
– Good opportunity to purchase the original (Made in Germany) “ RIMOWA” luggage
– Lucerne – Chapel Bridge, Old Town and the Lion Monument
– Overnight in Central Switzerland Region
DAY 08: CENTRAL SWITZERLAND / GLACIER 3000 / ALPINE RESORT (Buffet Breakfast, Swiss Dinner)
– Additional excursion on a highlight leisure drive through countryside Switzerland to Glacier 3000
– World’s highest Alpine Coaster Ride (*included)
– Featuring the first and only suspension bridge to connect 2 mountains
– Unlimited Snow Tobogganing fun
– Unlimited chairlift cable car ride
– Enjoy your hotel tonight with our exclusive upgrade to Alpine Resort
- Snow Alps visit is subject to weather conditions
- Certain activities is only limited to Glacier 3000 and may be closed at short notice due to weather condition
- Alpine Coaster estimated opening on 1st May 2018 – 23rd Sep 2018
- For groups arriving after 23rd Sep 2018, Glacier 3000 will be replaced with Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe Train ride to Kleine Scheidegg, overnight stay will be in 4* hotel Central Switzerland
DAY 09: ALPINE RESORT / MILAN (Buffet Breakfast / Italian Dinner)
– Milan: Castello Sforzesco, which was originally a military fortress with defences improved by Leonardo da Vinci, now a museum
– Photo stop at the magnificent Duomo-Gothic Cathedral, the 5th largest in the world
– Walk through Galleria Vittorio Emanuele Il to arrive in Da Vinci Square.
– Pass by the statue of Leonardo Da Vinci and view the world famous La Scala Opera House
DAY 10: MILAN / HOME (Buffet Breakfast / Meals on Board)
– Free at leisure till your transfer to the airport. We hope you had enjoyed your holidays and we look forward to seeing you again.
DAY 11: HOME
- The sequence of the itinerary may be subject to change with/without to prior notice. In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative, if possible.
- During major events/trade fairs/peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Zaanse Schans will be replaced by Keukenhof from 22 March 2018 – 13 May 2018
- If unable to ascend Eiffel Tower, it will be replaced by Montparnasse Tower
- Reverse itinerary will stay 2 nights in Amsterdam instead of 1night Brussel / 1night Amsterdam
- Alpine Resort have no star grading and the equivalent will be offered
- Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types.
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% – 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/activities
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
- Service fees + City Tax: Euro 149
- Volendam with 3 course lunch
- Swiss Alps
- Paris Seine River Cruise
- Designer Outlet
Total: Euro 380