12D Let’s Go Aurora Lapland, Sweden, Finland & Norway + Abisko
Do you ever experience Northern Light? Now we have provides Europe package to Sweden, Finland and Norway where you can visit their Best Tourist Destination!
12D Let’s Go Aurora Lapland Sweden Finland & Norway + Abisko
TRAVEL VALID: 1 Nov 2018 – 31 March 2019 / MEALS: 9 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 6 Dinner / HOTELS: 4*
- Welcome drink in Snow Igloo
- Free Wifi in all hotels
- King crab safari – ride your OWN snowmobile as we hunt the Northern Lights and catch the King Crab fresh from the fjords
- Eat all you can King Crab .
- Russian Border Photostop
- Winter Horse Sledging (FIRST in SINGAPORE)
- Overnight in Abisko Region (*Free Upgrade Deluxe Log Cabin with Private Sauna and Balcony)
- Night Aurora Hunting Safari by Snowmobile and King Crab Safari (3hr activity)
- Husky Sledge Experience (10km)
- Visit to Reindeer Farm (400m ride your own) – Reindeer Feeding – Reindeer Driver’s License
- Visit to Santa Claus Village
- Crossing of Arctic Circle Certificate
- Helsinki City tour – Senate Square, white cathedral, Market’s Place. Sibelius Monument, Temppeliaukion Church
DAY 01: DEPARTURE / HELSINKI (Meals On Board)
Assemble at the airport for your long haul flight to the capital of Finland – Helsinki
DAY 02: HELSINKI / IVALO / KIRKENES (Eat all you can King Crab Safari)
– Arrive in Ivalo – Finland Northernmost Airport– Cross the border and transfer to Norway
– With our very experienced guide, we will go on a snowmobile safari to the Siberian taiga forest in the Pasvik valley.
– 1. As we hunt the Northern lights, we will also have an opportunity to see how a King Crab is caught. We end the safari with an all you can eat King Crab served in the Norwegian way with Mustard and wine.
DAY 03: KIRKENES / RUSSIAN BORDER PHOTOSTOP / REINDEER FARM / NORTHERN FINLAND (Buffet Breakfast, Reindeer farm Light Dinner)
– Make a photostop by the Russian Border, the closest we can be to Russia without a visa
– Transfer to Reindeer farm in the late afternoon
– Our wonderful Sami guide will teach you about all the characteristics of their reindeers.
– Hands on experience to feed the Reindeers
– Ride the traditional Reindeer Sledge (400m) and be rewarded with a Reindeer driving license
– End the visit with the most traditional Reindeer Soup served the Sami culture way
– 2. Tonight, we will hunt the Northern Lights with a short walk together with your tour manager.
DAY 04: NORTHERN FINLAND / SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE / WINTER HORSE SLEDDING / ROVANIEMI (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– Visit to Santa Claus Village where you will have an opportunity to post a postcard from the Main Post Office. All postcards sent from there will get a special Arctic Circle Stamp on them.
– Collect an Arctic Circle Certificate with your name and date to prove you have crossed the Arctic Circle
– Photo opportunity with Santa Claus (*own expense)
– Visit to an authentic Horse farm
– Ride a traditional horse sledge (400m), pulled by instructor and understand the life and habits of an Irish Cob
– 3. Tonight we will hunt the Northern Lights with a short walk together with your tour manager.
DAY 05: ROVANIEMI / RANUA WILDLIFE / HUSKY DOG FARM / GLASS IGLOO (Buffet Breakfast, Buffet lunch)
– Excursion to the Rauna Wildlife Park (World’s Northernmost Zoo) which consist of approximately 50 wild animal species and 200 individuals. You will have the chance to be in close contact with the various Nordic and Arctic animals like bears, reindeers, wolves, gluttons, lynxes, moose, birds and Finland polar bear
– Welcome drink of Hot Chocolate in the snow igloo (*valid only with the opening of the Igloo estimated at 1st Dec – 31st Mar, if the Snow Igloo is not available, Hot Chocolate will be served in the restaurant)
– A ranger will guide you and explain to you with in depth knowledge of the different Arctic animals
– Husky Dog Farm (2hrs Activity) – meeting the dogs and have a closer look at them. The guide tells you about their life habits and particular features of the husky dogs. The culmination of the tour is a ride in a dog sledge
– Overnight in Rovaniemi – the home of Santa Claus
4. Northern Light Hunting by tour manager. A walk of about 15 mins is required
DAY 06: GLASS IGLOO / ABISKO (BJORKLIDEN) (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– Cross the border to Sweden and to Abisko
– Due to its location in a low precipitation micro climate Abisko has more clear nights than virtually any other of the destinations and is the top destinations for catching the Northern Lights
– Tonight we will sleep in a traditional deluxe log cabin (*Buffet Breakfast) (include private Sauna) with spectacular view over the Lake Tornetrask.
– 5. Northern Light Hunting by tour manager. A walk of about 15 mins is required.
DAY 07: ABISKO (BJORKLIDEN)/ NARVIK (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– Board the Arctic Circle Train to Narvik – Europe most Northern train station
– The train line was initially opened to carry iron ore from Kiruna to Narvik and is perhaps the most scenic train journeys of the world.
– Board a Gondola (cable car) up to Narvikfjellet (*Timing varies, we will board either at 1500 or 1700 depending on the operation hours)
– 6. Northern Light Hunting by tour manager. A walk of about 15 mins is required.
DAY 08: NARVIK / TROMSO (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– A very scenic drive through various fjords brings us to the largest city of Northern Norway
– Tromso is widely regarded as the home of Northern Lights with frequent sightings
– Some free time to grab some last minute souvenir
– 7. Northern Light Hunting by tour manager. A walk of about 15 mins is required
DAY 09: TROMSO / HELSINKI (Buffet, Breakfast)
Domestic flight to Helsinki (*Do note that there is no direct flight to Helsinki and may transit 1 – 2 times)
DAY 10: HELSINKI (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch)
– Helsinki city tour: Visit Senate Square, White Cathedral. Continue to Market’s Place, the coastal streets of Helsinki.
– Photo stop at Sibelius Monument, created by Eila Hiltunen in honour of composer, Jean Sibelius and Temppeliaukio Church which is constructed out of solid rock.
DAY 11: HELSINKI / HOME (Buffet Breakfast, Meals On Board)
– Free at leisure till transfer to the airport.
– Opportunity for you to join a full day excursion to Tallinn with lunch, subject to your flight departure time (*own expense)
DAY 12: HOME
- sequence of itinerary may change due to limitation of glass igloos, domestic flights, or weather conditions
- Money Back Guarantee – Northern Lights is a natural occurring event, we will try all humanly possible ways to ensure you can catch the lights, however if none of the group members / tour manager manage to catch the Northern Lights during this trip, we will refund SGD$800/couple travel voucher
- tour manager will make the best possible decision when hunting the Northern Lights and if the weather conditions in not favourable, will cancel the walk
- Lapland Hotels has no star grading-equivalent will be provided
- weather condition in Lapland is very unpredictable, roads and attractions may close at short notice, we will proceed with the alternative routing in such scenarios based on the best possible situation
- passengers may choose to opt to use a bus for further and longer hunting Northern Lights duration, this has to be agreed by the whole group and informed 3 days before. The costs will be shared equally among the group members
- some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
1. Service fees – Euro 139
2. Ranua Wildlife Park
3. Domestic flight airport tax
Total: Euro 290