12D Let’s Go England, Scotland & Highland Train
Let’s Go Visit Europe For 12 Days! Best Destinations: England (Westminster Abbey, Big Ben Clock Tower, Tower Bridge & Christchurch college), Scotland (Edinburg Castle) & Highland Train.
12D Let’s Go England, Scotland & Highland Train
Travel valid: 01 Apr 2018 – 31 Mar 2019 Meals: 9 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 3 Dinner / Hotels: 4*
- LONDON Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge.
- STONEHENGE Prehistoric Monument (admission included). BATH Roman Bath (admission included)
- GLOUCESTER CATHEDRAL used for 3 Harry Potter films and Sherlock
- OXFORD UNIVERSITY and BODLEIAN LIBRARY (admission included) featured in 2 Harry Potter films
- MANCHESTER Manchester United F.C Old Trafford Stadium (photo stop)
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool F.C Ansfield Stadium (photo stop) • YORK Shambles, York Minster
- GLASGOW St George Square, Glasgow Cathedral and Necropolis
- EDINBURGH Edinburgh Castle (admission included) BICESTER VILLAGE Luxury Outlet shopping
DAY 01 DEPARTURE/ LONDON (Meals on Board)
Assemble at the airport for flight to London, England.
DAY 02 LONDON (Dimsum Lunch)
London: View Westminster Abbey, initially built by Henry III in 1245 and it is one of the most important Gothic buildings of England. It the site of coronations since 1066 and the final resting place of 17 monarchs and other ceremonies of national significance. Make a photo stop at Big Ben, Parliament Building and Tower Bridge, another iconic London landmark and one of Britain’s best loved historic sites.
DAY 03 LONDON / STONEHENGE / BATH / GLOUCESTER (Buffet Breakfast / Lunch)
– Amesbury: Visit Stonehenge (admission included), a ring of massive standing stone dating back to 3000 BC.
– Bath: Admire landmarks like Bath Abbey and visit the Roman
– Baths (admission included) to see the baths and artifacts left by Britain’s Roman occupiers almost 2,000 years ago.
– Gloucester: Gloucester Cathedral has been a place of Christian worship continuously for over 1,300 years, this majestic Gothic cathedral was featured in 1st, 2nd, 6th Harry Potter films.
DAY 04 GLOUCESTER / OXFORD UNIVERSITY / BICESTER VILLAGE / BIRMINGHAM (Buffet Breakfast)
Oxford University: View Christchurch College, used for filming Harry Potter scenes in the Hogwarts Grand Hall and Grand Staircase. Take a tour inside Bodleian Library, which is one of the oldest libraries in the Europe. Some free time at Bicester Designer Village for a factory outlet shopping experience.
DAY 05 BIRMINGHAM / LIVERPOOL / MANCHESTER (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner)
– Manchester: Take a panoramic city tour to view Beetham tower, Phones4U Arena, Town Hall, and photo stop at Old Trafford Stadium, home of Manchester United F.C
– Liverpool: Take a panoramic city tour to view Liverpool Anglican Church, Albert Docks and make a photo stop at Anfield Stadium, home of Liverpool FC
DAY 06 MANCHESTER / YORK (Buffet Breakfast / Lunch)
York: Continue to York where the Romans built the city in 71 AD, and the Vikings captured it in 866 AD. Take a walking tour to Shambles, York Minster, Roman Column, Statue of Constantine the Great and Stone Gate.
DAY 07 YORK / GLASGOW (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner)
Glasgow: Drive to Scotland’s largest city, Glasgow, which is famed for its culture, shopping and people, for a sightseeing tour to view St George Square, Glasgow Cathedral and Necropolis.
DAY 08 GLASGOW / FORT WILLIAM (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner)
Fort William: Continue to Fort William, soak in the natural scenery of Scottish Highlands. Take a leisure scenic highland cruise on Loch Linnhe. (*from Apr till end Oct, subject to weather conditions)
DAY 09 FORT WILLIAM JACOBITE TRAIN / EDINBURGH (Buffet Breakfast / Lunch)
– Embark on “The Greatest Railway Journey in the World”, Jacobite Steam Locomotive Train from Fort William to Mallaig via Glenfinnan Viaduct (*Selected Departure Dates).
– The train ride takes you past a list of impressive extremes, starting near the highest mountain in Britain, Ben Nevis, it visits Britain’s most westerly mainland railway station, Arisaig; passes close by the deepest freshwater loch in Britain, Loch Morar and the shortest river in Britain, River Morar, finally arriving next to the deepest seawater loch in Europe, Loch Nevis. (*Normal train service will be used if Jacobite train is not available*)
DAY 10 EDINBURGH (Buffet Breakfast / Lunch)
Edinburgh: Edinburgh is Scotland’s capital city, renowned for its heritage, culture and festivals. Visit Edinburgh Castle (*admission included), icon of Scotland and part of the Old and New Towns of Edinburgh’s World Heritage Site. It was recently voted top UK Heritage Attraction in the British Travel Awards and is Scotland’s number one paid for tourist attraction. Drive pass the Holyrood House, Royal Mile and St Giles Cathedral.
DAY 11 EDINBURGH / HOME (Buffet Breakfast /Meals on Board)
Free at leisure till transfer to airport.
DAY 12 HOME
- Visit of shopping outlet is subjected to opening hours
- Factory Outlet maybe replaced with another outlet to enhance smoother itinerary
- Loch Linnhe cruise is subject to weather conditions, in the event cruise is cancelled due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances there will not be any replacement or refund.
- sequence of the itinerary and hotel are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstance.
- During major conferences, fairs & festivals, accommodation may be located in an alternate city without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative if possible.
- Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types.
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% – 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/ activities
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
- Service fees + Hotel City Tax – GBP 124
- Bicester Factory Outlet
- Roman Bath
Total: GBP 230