13D Let’s Go Italy Switzerland Paris + Unlimited Snow Tobogganing
This package provides recreational activities for 3 different countries: Italy, Switzerland and Paris. Enjoy your vacation visiting the best tourist destination in Europe. Visit the world’s largest cathedral, UNESCO World Heritage places and see spectacular views of mountains.
13D Let’s Go Italy Switzerland Paris + Unlimited Snow Tobogganing
TRAVEL VALID: 1 Apr 2018 – 31 March 2019
MEALS: 10 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 7 Dinner / HOTELS: 4*
- Rome – Vatican City, Sistine Chapel (Entrance included), St Peters Basilica, Michelangelo’s Pieta, Trevi HIGHLIGHTS Fountain, Colosseum, Roman Forum • Pisa – Piazza Del Miracoli, Leaning tower of Pisa
- Italy – Factory Outlet – Discounted Price of 30%-70% from major brands
- Florence – UNESCO World Heritage sights, birthplace of Renaissance, Duomo Cathedral, Piazza Signoria, Ponte Vechio, Piggy Market
- Venice – Private water taxi, St Mark’s Square, Dodges Palace, Bridge of Sighs, visit a glass blowing factory.
- Milan – Castello Sforza, Gothic Duomo Cathedral, La Scala Opera House, Victor Emmanuel Galleria, Pizza Making demonstration Bebbis Swiss Fondue
- Interlaken – Flanked by Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, overlooking the Jungfrau . Lucerne-old Chapel Bridge, Old town, Aion Ball rolling clock, Bucherer, Lion Monument
- Overnight in Lorraine Region – No long distance travelling
- Paris – Champs Elysees, Arc De Triumph, Concorde Square, Louvre Museum (Drive pass), Glass Pyramid, Eiffel Tower (2nd level included), Galleries Lafayette
DAY 01: DEPARTURE / ROME (Meals On Board)
Assemble at airport for your Long haul flight to the capital city of Italy-Rome.
DAY 02: ROME (Lunch, Local Italian Dinner)
– Visit St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City- the world’s largest cathedral where you would find one of Michelangelo’s finest work- “Pieta”
– Guided tour of Sistine Chapel (*VIP entrance included)
– Photo-stop at Colosseum
– Walk pass the Roman Forum
– View the Piazza Venezia
– Visit Trevi Fountain and throw the coins believe to bring the thrower good luck (right hand over left shoulder)
DAY 03: ROME / FLORENCE / FACTORY OUTLET / TUSCANY (Buffet Breakfast, 6 course Tuscan Dinner with wine)
– Drive pass the Chianti Region to Central Tuscany
– Factory outlet – Discounted Price of 30% – 70% from 110 major brands
– Florence walking tour of the Historic Center- declared by UNESCO a world Heritage Site
– View the exterior facade of the Duomo Cathedral, Piazza Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, ‘Piggy Market’
DAY 04: TUSCANY / PISA / VENICE ISLAND (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
– Visit the Square of Miracles to appreciate the famous trio: The Leaning Tower of Pisa, which is actually the bell tower, the Baptistry and the Duomo
– Spend the night in a luxurious 5* hotel on Venice Islands (Hotel Danieli *featured in ‘The
Tourist’, Hotel Metropole, Hotel Westin, Hotel Boscolo or Hotel Hilton)
– Note: A 2 way porterage service will be provided if group is staying in Hilton Molino Stucky.
DAY 05: VENICE ISLANDS / MILAN (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, 3 course Italian Dinner with Pizza Making Demonstration)
– Private water taxi to Venice – tour from St Mark’s to Square and St Mark’s Basilica
– Photostop at the Doges’ Palace and Bridge of Sighs
– Entrance to the Glass Blowing factories with demonstration from the maestro
– 3 Course Italian Dinner with Pizza Making Demonstration
DAY 06: MILAN / SWISS ALPS (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch)
– View the Castello de Sforza which was originally a military fortress with defences improved by Leonardo da Vinci.
– Photo stop at the magnificent Gothic Duomo Cathedral
– Walk through Victor Emmanuel II Galleria to arrive in Da Vinci Square
– Photo stop at the statue of Leonardo Da Vinci and the world famous La Scala Opera House
– Enjoy spectacular view of Mont Blanc and its surroundings
– Cross the border to Switzerland
– Enjoy your hotel tonight with our exclusive upgrade to Alpine Resort
DAY 07: ALPINE RESORT / GLACIER 3000 / INTERLAKEN (Buffet Breakfast, 4 course Swiss Fondue Dinner)
– Included excursion to spectacular Snow Alps – Glacier 3000
– World highest Alpine Coaster (included)
– Featuring the first and only suspension bridge to connect 2 mountains
– Unlimited Snow Tobogganing fun
– Unlimited chairlift cable car ride
– Transfer to picturesque Switzerland countryside to Interlaken :
- Snow Alps visit is subject to weather conditions
- Certain activities is only limited to Glacier 3000 and may be closed at short notice due to weather
- Alpine Coaster estimated opening on 1st May 2018 – 23rd Sep 2018
- For groups arriving after 23rd Sep 2018, Glacier 3000 will be replaced with Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe Train ride to Kleine Scheidegg, overnight stay will be in 4* hotel Interlaken
DAY 08: INTERLAKEN / LUCERNE (Buffet Breakfast, Local Dinner)
– Lucerne Old Chapel Bridge
– Walking tour of the Old Town whereby we will stop at the biggest DFS shop in Switzerland – Bucherer. Here, you will find the largest indoor ball rolling
– View the lion Monument – a gift from France to Switzerland to commemorate the valour of the Swiss Guards who defended King Louis XVI during the French Revolution Alpine Resort
DAY 09: LUCERNE / TITISEE / LORRAINE (Buffet Breakfast, Black Forest Lunch)
– Travel to one of the most mysterious region of Germany- the beautiful resort of Titisee
– Cuckoo Clock making demonstration
– Sumptuous Black Forest Lunch with Black Forest Cake
– Overnight in Lorraine region
DAY 10: LORRAINE / PARIS (Buffet Breakfast, Montmartre 3 course French Dinner)
– Travel to the City of light as well as the capital of France-Paris
– Drive along Champs Elysees, Avenue of Paradise and the Place De La Concorde
– Photo stop at the Arc de Triomphe erected by Napoleon in 1806 as a memorial to his victorious battles
– View the Louvre Museum and its famous Glass Pyramid designed by I.M Pei.
– Shopping at Galeries Lafayette where you can purchase various designer brands at the biggest departmental store in Paris which are 25%-35% cheaper than Singapore.
– Ascend Eiffel Tower 2nd level (Galeries Lafayette subject to store operation hours)
DAY 11: PARIS (Buffet Breakfast)
– Full day excursion bringing you to the Pont De Arts, Louvre courtyard photoshop, more relax time for shopping and Galleries Lafayette. Visit Montmartre and its artist village, ending with a Seine River Cruise
DAY 12: PARIS / HOME (Buffet Breakfast, Meals on board)
– Free at leisure till transfer to airport
– We hope you had enjoyed your trip and we look forward to seeing you again.
DAY 13: HOME
- Ascend Eiffel Tower 2nd Level may be replaced by Montparnasse at short notice
- Upgrades of hotels are subject to hotel room availability and replacement will be given in other cities
- If unable to secure VIP entrance to Sistine Chapel, it will be replaced by VIP entrance to Colosseum
- Alpine Resort have no star grading and the equivalent will be offered
- The sequence of the itinerary may be subject to change with/without prior notice. In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative, if possible.
- During major events/trade fairs/peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% – 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/activities
- Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types.
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
- Service Fee + Hotel City tax – Euro 156
- Paris full day tour
- Paris seine river cruise
Pay : EURO 330