3D2N Chiang Mai Private Tour
DAY 01: KUALA LUMPUR -CHIANGMAI – FREE
Once arrival in Chiang Mai International Airport, our tour representative will meet and greet you in the airport and proceed to Hotel Transfer. You will fell in love with it – the beautiful mountains and rivers, the historic old city, fantastic food, the warm and friendly people. Thailand’s second largest city, Chiangmai retains much of its lanna heritage and country town charm, yet has all the conveniences of a big city. Later at Evening you will transfer to Dinner at Khan Toke (Cultural Show). Enjoy northern typical Thai dinner (Kantoke) with presentation of ancient dances from northern Thailand followed by a performance of charming Thai dances (fingernail, sword, candle and ramwong dances). Later transfer back to hotel. What you get!
- Afternoon arrival to chiangmai transfer to hotel
- Lunch Buffet
Tour start to visit the famous thai Handicraft village : Factories of Silk & Cotton hand weaving ,Borsang Village of umbrella and primitive paper making , See teak Wood carving, Silverware & Laquerwa. Dinner (Khantoke dinner)
DAY 02: CHIANGMAI –ELEPHANT AT WORK – HOME INDUSTRIES
Morning after Breakfast at hotel and proceed to the north of Chiangmai to see Elephant at work in the jungle Orchid farm with hundreds of species of species of rare and colorful blooms. In present day Thailand, elephants are only used as tremendously powerful beasts of burden. But in the earlier times, they were a vital part of the King’s army and played a very important role in Thai History. On this trip you will witness the traditional techniques still used in the training process. Wonder at the delicacy and preciseness of such gigantic creatures in action. For a small fee, the adventurous can also enjoy the short but unforgettable elephant ride! Next, Tour start to visit the famous Thai handicraft village: factories of Silk & Cotton. Hand weaving, Borsang village of umbrella and primitive paper making, see Teak wood, Carving ,Silverware & Laquerware.
DAY 03: CHIANGMAI –DOI SUTHEP TEMPLE – BANGKOK
Morning after breakfast at hotel and proceed to visit Historic Doi Suthep Temple (3,500 feet above sea level) with it gardens baluster the holy pagoda containing a relic of lord’s Buddha. Then transfer back to Airport. Tour end with unforgettable memories from Chiang Mai.
- Package can be customize according to budget and preference
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
- Rates are based on Private Tour
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Halal Meals as per itinerary
- Private Tour ~ Car / Van with Driver / Guide
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Airport tax
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
- Surcharge for High season/Peak season