3D2N Phnom Penh & Kg.Cham Packages Tour
Cambodia – the state of Indochina Mainland in Southeast Asia. Cambodia is largely a plain land and large river trade routes connecting China to India and Southeast Asia. It also known for its unique culture and heritage. The country has many major destination such as Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Tonle Sap and Banteay Srei. Visit Cambodia popular attractions including Royal Palace, Floating Village, waterfall and Wat Bo temple. Don’t miss chance to explore best tourist destination in Cambodia!
3D2N Phnom Penh & Kg. Cham Packages Tour
DAY 1 KUALA LUMPUR – PHNOM PENH (L/D)
Following your arrival at Phnom Penh Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and transfer to hotel for check-in. Proceed for a visit at Independence Monument, Wat Phnom, and Killing Field. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continue the journey to Toul Sleng Genocide Museum and go shopping in the Russian Market. Dinner at a local halal restaurant and overnight at hotel.
DAY 2 PHNOM PENH – BAN CHAM-PNH (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel/local restaurant, continue the journey by visiting the Kampung Islam (Muslim Village) at the district of Kampong Cham around 6.30am, schools, and charities which help people live without access to electricity and head back to Phnom Penh (Maybe we eat with the villagers there). After going back from the Kampong Cham in the evening, we go shopping at Central Market. Dinner at the restaurant of choice, behind the hotel and rest. Dinner at local halal restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3 PHNOM PENH – KUALA LUMPUR (B)
Breakfast at a local restaurant/hotel and then transfer you to the airport for your flight home. End of our services, thank you.
Package Includes :
- Entrance fee to any relevant tourist sites.
- Gift (Cambodia Scarf)
- Meal as indicated (Halal foods, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All land sightseeing and transportation
- English/Malaysia Professional guide
- Accommodation in twin/double share rooms with air-conditioning and daily breakfast
- Cool water during the tour
Package Excludes :
- Air ticket & visa fee upon on arrival (if it has)
- Personal expenses & tip
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of an accident or illness)