4D3N CHIANG MAI TOUR
DAY 01: AIRPORT TRANSFER
Arrive at the airport. Our driver will pick you up. Proceed to the hotel for check-in.
DAY 02: ELEPHANT SAFARI TOUR
Have breakfast, and you will be pick up by our driver at 08.00-08.30am for an hour drive to Mae Taman Elephant Camp. Enjoy scenic road while on the way. This camp let you interact with the elephant and ride on them. Then, enjoy the Ox-Cart that riding back to the camp. Have a buffet for lunch. After that, enjoy bamboo rafting for one hour on the placid Mae Tang River. Head back to the city. Visit the Orchid Nursery and Butterfly Farm on route again. Return to hotel and free program.
DAY 03: HALF DAY TOUR DOI SUTHEP TEMPLE & MHONG VILLAGE
After breakfast, drive 45 minutes up the mountain from the hotel in Chiang Mai. We will visit the Doi Suthep temple and walking up to 306 steps to the temple or ride the funicular. You can view the dented golden pagoda that contains the relic of the Lord Buddha. Head back to the hotel at 13.00pm
*Please be noted for clothing: Polite clothes such as trousers or a long skirt should be worn for the visit to the temple
At 18.15-18.45pm, we will pick up for Khantoke Dinner ( used a Pedestal Wooden or Rattan Tray for serving food). Enjoy the traditional Northern Musical while dancer rounds up this entertaining evening. Proceed to hotel and free program.
*Please inform us before if you prefer vegetarian
DAY 04: AIRPORT TRANSFER
Have your breakfast and get ready for flight departure transfer.
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Admission fee for all mentioned visits as mentioned in the program
- Round trip private car ( Chiangmai Airport-Hotel-Chiangmai Airport)
- Lunch on day 2
- Khan Toke Dinner (Joined Tour)
- Experience on Elephant Riding & Bamboo Rafting ( Join in Tour)
- Half day tour to visit Doi Suhtep Temple & Mhong Village ( Join in Tour)
- Hotel in Chiang Mai based on white boutique hotel
- Daily breakfast for 3 night
- Other expenses not mentioned in the program
- Return air ticket
- Meals not stated in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Item not mention in itinerary