4D3N Hanoi Halong Bay Tour Packages
Vietnam – famous for picturesque beach scenery with greenery nature and ancient Buddhist pagodas. Vietnam is exotic and exciting. It is full of attractions such as War Remnants Museum, huge marble mausoleum, Cu Chi tunnels, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Surprise Cave and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda.
4D3N HANOI HALONG BAY OVERNIGHT AT JUNK
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL-CITY TOUR (D)
First of all, once arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our guide met, and great you to proceed to visit Tran Quoc pagoda instead of check in to the hotel.
Hanoi Halong Bay Tour Highlights:-
- Built-in sixth century, the oldest pagoda known is Vietnam’s first university named Tran Quoc pagoda.
- After that, visit the Hoan Kiem lake or known as Restored Sword Lake. Finally, visit and take a walk to the old quarter of Hanoi. Have dinner at Hanoi and check-in to the hotel.
DAY 02: HANOI-HALONG BAY OVERNIGHT AT JUNK (B/L/D)
The second day, after morning breakfast at 7.30 AM – Proceed to Halong bay, seven wonders of nature. Enjoy the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo, and fertile farmlands of the Red River Delta along the journey.
- 12.30PM – Arrival at the Halong and check-in Junk. Enjoy a welcome drink, cruise briefing, and check-in cabin. Junk explores Halong Bay.
- 13.15PM – Have lunch while cruising the beautiful waters sample the regions fresh seafood.
- 13.30-15.30PM – Junk continues to explore the most beautiful route of Halong Bay. Cruising to Majestic Halong Bay, admiring by several landscapes of the bay such as Dinh Huong Islands, Duck Island, Dog Island, Sail Island.
- 16.30-17.00PM – Continue to the Halong bay view at Titop beach. Photo stop from Halong bay view. Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
- 17.00-18.00PM – You can go kayaking or attend cooking class on Junk. Watch the sunset over the bay.
- 18.00-18.30PM – Junk will proceed to the quiet zone “Hang Lac” for sleeping.
- 19.00PM – Enjoy the dinner with the seafood menu.
- 21.00PM – Leisure time, you can join squid fishing from the boat with the crew or film entertainment in the dining room. Take oneself off to the cabin and overnight on boat.
DAY 03: HALONG BAY-HANOI (B/L)
The third day, wake up in the early morning at 7.00AM and enjoy the fresh coffee that is famous in Vietnam “Trung Nguyen.” Enjoy the sunrise and also swim in the emerald waters of Halong Bay.
- 8.00AM – Transfer by tender to the one of the stunning cave on Halong Bay, “Surprise Cave.” Climbing up to 100 steps to reach the entrance. After that, take a tour on foot for approximately 60 minutes.
- 9.30AM – Heading back to Halong city, Junk goes on to explores Halong bay on the most beautiful route which is Ga Choi Island, Binh Phong mountain, Man’s Head Island and Tortoise Island.
- 10.00AM – Check out the cabin and have lunch on the way back to Halong city.
- 11.45AM – Check out Junk. Arrive Hanoi around 16.30 PM, and you are free to go shopping.
DAY 04: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Finally, After breakfast, enjoy some free time before departure to the Noi Bai Airport for flight departure.
|INCLUSIVE OF||EXCLUSIVE OF|
* In case above hotels are not available at your requested time, they will be replaced by similar
If you want a long trip, you can go for 5D4N Hanoi Halong Bay Package