4D3N HO CHI MINH CITY-SHOPPING-CU CHI TUNNEL
DAY 01: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY (D)
Arrival at Tan Son Nhat international airport, transfer to hotel for check-in. After that, enjoy a Saigon City tour. Visit Ar-Rahim Mosque ( built by Malaysian-Indonesian Muslim in 1885), War Remnants Museum ( previously known as Exhibition House of American War Crimes) that exhibits relating to American in Vietnam War with the display outside the building of various U.S military hardware. Photos stop at Post Office then go shopping at Hard Rock Cafe for souvenirs, Saigon Square. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH CITY-SHOPPING (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, all day shopping at the Russian market, China Town wholesale market (Cho Lon market), Soai Kinh Lam silk. Return to the city for lunch. Then shopping at Taka Plaza, Hong Anh Collection and Mai Collection. Free shopping at Ben Thanh market.
DAY 03: HO CHI MINH CITY-CU CHI TUNNEL (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel then proceeds to Cu Chi underground tunnel. The most stunning underground tunnel stretches for over 220km until Cambodian Boarders. The local tour guide will bring you to explore some of the tunnels remain unchanged. Head back to the city center for lunch. After that, go shopping at Ben Thanh market.
DAY 04: HO CHI MINH CITY-DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel then free shopping or leisure time. Then transfer to the airport for departure flight.
- This quotation is subject to be changed
- Extra meal: 9 USD/pax/meal
- Restaurant list: Serai –Malaysian Kitchen, Halia – Thai halal, Satay House, D’Nyonya, [email protected], Mekong Halal… and any other halal restaurants in Sai Gon that you prefer
CHILD RATE: (under 11 years old)
- Child twin share bed: 90%
- Child with extra bed: 75%
- Child without extra bed: 50%
- Infant: FOC (under 2 years old)
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100%
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double/Triple sharing room with daily breakfast
- All transfers by air-conditioned
- All entrance fees in the itinerary.
- Boat trip in Mekong river
- All Halal meals as in the program
- English/Indonesian speaking guide
- Mineral water 1 bottle/pax/day
- Travel insurance
- Tipping US$3/pax/day
- Visa fees (if required)