4D3N Phuket Honeymoon @ The Charm Resort
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL (D)
Meet and greet at the airport with a warm welcome by a driver and then transfer to the hotel for check in. By evening, get ready for your romantic VIP Dinner and enjoy the moment with a view of the sea. Overnight in Phuket.
DAY 2 : JAMES BOND ISLAND TOUR (B/L)
Pick up from your hotel by Air con mini bus. Head forward to Phang Nga bay by coach or minivan. Visit Suwannakuha Temple (Monkey Cave Temple), exploring Buddha cave, stalactites, Stalagmites, a lot of monkeys will be waiting to welcome you in front of the temple. Sightseeing around Phang Nga Bay en-route National Park, Mangrove Swamps. Visit the renowned Lord Cave. When you emerge from the cave, observe the rocky statue of the Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Sao and Khao Chang. You can see glimpse of daily life in Sea-Gypsy Village and pass two mountains of Khao Ta Poo before reaching the island of Ping-Kan, better known as James Bond Island. Enjoy your lunch with fresh seafood. (Muslim Halal Food or Vegetarian food on request) at Panyee Island (fisherman floating Village) and free time for sightseeing on The Island. Depart from Pan Yee Island. Return to the pier. Arrive to hotel in Phuket.
DAY 3 : FREE & EASY (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free & Easy.
DAY 4 : PHUKET CITY TOUR –DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and get ready with short visit Phuket City Tour. The tour will cover Phuket Town View, cashew nut factory, local product shop and then visit Wat Chalong, Phuket’s most beautiful and renowned monastery. After that, transfer to Phuket Airport International for flying back to your country with a pleasant trip
- 3 nights stay at The Charm Resort (Daily breakfast)
- 1 X Romantic Candle Light Dinner
- Return airport transfer (Sharing basis)
- James Bond Island Tour with lunch (Sharing basis)
- Half Day Phuket City Tour (Sharing basis)
- International / Domestic airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Compulsory Tips and porter charges
- Any other service/s not specified above
- International Park Fee pay directly at Island (THB 400/PERSON)