4D3N Seoul + Nami Island Tour Packages (SIC)
Seoul – a capital city of South Korea. South Korea is fourth largest economy in Asia and known for its unique culture, historic monuments, shopping spots, varieties of famous cuisine and entertainment. Visit its popular tourist destinations to visit such as historical places, drama shooting places, islands, theme parks, shopping districts, beaches and mountains. Korea major destinations including Jeju Island, Nami Island, Namsan Tower and Gangnam District.
4D3N SEOUL & NAMI ISLAND ( SIC).
SEOUL & NAMI ISLAND TOUR ITINERARY.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL INCHEON AIRPORT ( Private Transfer)
- Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport (ICN), you will meet with a local guide-driver.
- After that, you are transferred to the Hotel in Seoul.
DAY 02: SEOUL-CITY TOUR (B)
- After morning breakfast, you will go to Gwanghwamun Station Exit 6 for Hop-on/ Hop-Off 22 bus stops for downtown & Including Major Palaces.
- Meet at Seoul City Tour Bus Ticket Office near the Koreana Hotel (Gwanghwamun Station Exit 6)
DAY 03: NAMI ISLAND – PETITE FRANCE (B)
- Take an early meal, afterward, proceed to Myendong Station Line 4 (EXIT 2 ) by 7.45 am
- Then, the bus will depart by 8 am from the Myeondong Station to Nami Island, the most Romantic scenery of Seoul.
- After that, visit Petite France, it’s best known as the filming location- popular Korea drama “Winter Sonata”.
Please be there at least 15min before departure, as the group will NOT WAIT.
DAY 04: SEOUL-INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT(Private Transfer) (B)
- In the morning, you will be transferred to Incheon International Airport ( Driver only).
- Accommodation 3N@ STAZ HOTEL MYEONGDONG 1/SIMILAR
- Return Airport Transfer
- English speaking Driver
- Round-trip transportation
- Nami Island entrance ticket & ferry ride ticket
- Petite France entrance ticket
- Tip for local guide & driver
- International Flight
- Other Personal Expenses
- Gyeongbok Palace can be changed to Changdeok Palace on Tuesday.
- Itinerary subject to change depending on local conditions.
- For any unused service is not refundable.
- The person who cannot pass the immigration international airport, tour fare will be not refundable.
HIGH SEASON SURCHARGE:
- CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY PERIOD 23-26JAN: 140/PAX
HIGH SEASON SURCHARGE
- KOREAN THANKSGIVING DAY PERIOD 11-14SEP: RM 120/PAX
- GOLDEN WEEK PERIOD 2-5OCT: RM 120/PAX