4D3N Vietnam Hanoi + Halong Bay On Wooden Junk
Vietnam – famous for picturesque beach scenery with greenery nature and ancient Buddhist pagodas. Vietnam is exotic and exciting. It is full of attractions such as War Remnants Museum, huge marble mausoleum, Cu Chi tunnels, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Surprise Cave and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda.
4D3N Vietnam Hanoi Muslim Tour + Halong Bay @ Wooden Junk
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
All guests are warmly welcome upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport by our local guide then transfer to the hotel for check in. Afternoon visit the outlook of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, His Residence, One-Pillar Pagoda and one of the following museums (Note that museums are closed on Mondays.), Fine Arts Museum/ History Museum/ Revolutionary Museum/ War Museum/ Museum of Ethnology, then visit Mosque in Hang Luoc street for praying. Tour continues to visit the beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. From here, you will have the opportunity to leisurely discovery tour on foot you around Hanoi old quarter on 36 streets while doing some shopping. End of the day, enjoy the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry at Thang Long Theatre before Dinner at local Restaurant (Halal food) and overnight in Hanoi
Morning drive to through the countryside from Hanoi to Halong Bay (165 km east of Hanoi) – a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty, and you will experience a rural area dotted with villages, rice fields and farms providing the many parts of the nation with rice, fruits and vegetables. Furthermore Short rest stop en route, you will reach Halong city after 3.5 hours. Furthermore arrived Halong bay, you will be transferred to the wharf for check in Wooden Junk. In addition fresh seafood lunch is prepared and served on board while enjoy a fantastic cruise through Halong bay and visit Sung Sot cave, round over Tuan Chau island, Dinh Huong island, Gachoi island, Dog island, Sail island and a swim at Titop beach. Finally Enjoy seafood dinner on board while experiencing sunset. Overnight in Wooden junk
Morning continues to explore Halong Bay to sightseeing Man’s head island, Tortoise island, Luon cave, Bai Tu Long bay, Toad island, Baitho mountain. See food brunch is served on board and return to Halong city. Afterwards later afternoon drive back to Hanoi and stop at Hong Ngoc shopping en route. Arrival Hanoi, check in the hotel, free at leisure before dinner at local restaurant (Halal food). Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, free at leisure until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for departure.
List of Halal Restaurants in Vietnam
- Satay House
- Kedai- Shamshidin
- Vietnam Halal
- Four Seasons
- Saigon Seripenang Halal
- Hala Mekong Restaurant in My Tho
- Khazana (Halal food)
- Indian Palace (Halal food)
- Namaste Hanoi Indian Cuisine
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Furthermore, for more info about Vietnam click Here.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast at respective hotel
- Accommodation at choices hotels
- Airport tax
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity