5D4N Adventure Hanoi-Halong Bay Tour Package
Halong Bay, if you visit North Vietnam, your visit not complete till you visit Halong Bay. As one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites, it is in most people travel list as “one of the places to see before you die”. Halong translates as “where the dragon descends into the sea”. Set in the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin, the stand out feature is a series of tiny islands with mountainous terrain. The scenery is storybook stuff and as an added interest, there are numerous illuminated caves you can explore as well.
5D4N Adventure Hanoi-Halong Bay Tour Packages
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL-CITY
Arrive at Noi Bai Airport. Then you will be pick up and transfer to hotel. Check-in and enjoy your free time. Find out about Hanoi (Vietnam).
DAY 02: NINH BINH (B/L)
- Have breakfast. Next,you will be pick up at the hotel then depart to Ninh Binh province.
- 11.00am: Arrive at Hoa Lu (depicted the ancient capital of Vietnam that settled up in the 10th century). We will visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le ( a unique architecture in the old time) and excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple to experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces ground Return to the bus and transfer to Tam Coc.
- 12.30pm: Enjoy lunch buffet with traditional Vietnamese dishes (vegetarian options available)
- In the afternoon, you will proceed to board sampan boats ( 2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock. The boat will drift down the river among the mountains, villages and lush rice fields. The boat will be passing through 3 caves which are Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang to get a strange feeling.
- 15.30pm: Boat head back to Tam Coc pier, you will get on the bus back to Hanoi (short break for 20 minutes on the halfway stop).
- 18.00pm: Arrive in hotel and overnight.
DAY 03: HALONG-HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
- 7.30am: Check out and pick up from the hotel. Proceed to leave Hanoi by road for Halong Bay, seven wonders of nature. Enjoy the through the fertile farmlands of the Red Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo.
- 12.30am: Arrive in Halong and check-in junk. Enjoy the welcome drink during cruise briefing. Check-in cabins and junk explores Halong Bay.
- 13.15pm: Have lunch while enjoying the cruise the exquisite waters sample the regions fresh seafood.
- 13.30-15.30pm: Junk will continue to explore Halong bay on the most beautiful route: cruising along admiring by several landscapes of majestic Halong Bay, the Bay like Dinh Huing Island, Duck Island, Dog Island, Sail Island.
- 16.30-17.00pm: We will go up to the Halong Bay view at Titop beach (photo stop). Enjoy swimming in the crystal water. Also, enjoy the sunset over the bay.
- 18.00-18.30pm: Junk will continue the quiet zone “Hang Lac” for sleeping.
- 19.00pm: Enjoy delicious dinner with seafood.
- 21.00pm: Leisure time, you can enjoy film entertainment in the dining or join with our crew squid fishing from the boat. Return to your cabin and overnight on boat.
DAY 04: HALONG BAY-HANOI (B/L)
- 7.00am: Wake and enjoy fresh and famous coffee in Vietnam “Trung Nguyen,” a cake and tea. See the sunrise and also can swim in the emerald waters of Halong Bay.
- 8.00am: Get ready to transfer by tender to one of the most beautiful caves on Halong Bay “Suprise Cave.” You will have to walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on your own for 60 minutes.
- 9.30am: On the way back to Halong city, Junk will continue to explore Halong Bay on the unusual route: Ga Choi Island, Binh Phong mountain, Man’s Head Island, Tortoise Island.
- 10.00am: Check out the cabin and enjoy your lunch on the way back to Halong city.
- 11.45am: Check out Junk and transfer to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi around 16.30pm, and you are free for shopping.
DAY 05: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Take your breakfast and enjoy your free time before transfer to airport for flight departure.
INCLUSIVE OF HANOI TOUR:
- Accommodation 3*Hotel with daily breakfast
- New car following tour
- Cruise at Halong bay
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (meals only without drinks)
- Entrance fee , Water & cold towel on sightseeing
EXCLUSIVE OF HANOI TOUR:
- Early check-in or late check-out at all hotels
- All drinks at meals
- Tipping tour guide, Driver 3-5 USD/day
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned in the