5D4N Chiang Mai Tour Package
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Once arrival in Chiang Mai International Airport, our D Asia Travel representative will meet and greet you in the CNX Airport and proceed to CHECK IN Hotel. You will fell in love with it – the beautiful mountains and rivers, the historic old city, fantastic food, the warm and friendly people. Thailand’s second largest city, Chiang Mai retains much of its Lana heritage and country town charm, yet has all the conveniences of a big city. Chiang Mai know as new city and one of oldest town in Thailand. Later at Evening you will transfer to Dinner at Khan Toke (Cultural Show). Enjoy northern typical Thai dinner (Kantoke) with presentation of ancient dances from northern Thailand followed by a performance of charming Thai dances (fingernail, sword, candle and among Thai Handicraft village : Factories of Silk & Cotton hand weaving Borsang Village of umbrella and primitive paper making , See teak Wood carving, Silverware & Laquerre
DAY 02: Chiang Mai – Thai handicraft village – Doi Suthep Temple
After morning breakfast proceed to visit the famous Thai handicraft village: Factories of Silk & Cotton hand caving village of umbrella and primitive paper making. See teak wood carving, Silverware, Lacquerware. Lunch service in local restaurant and proceed to Visit Historic Doi Suthep Temple (3,500 feet above sea level) with its gardens baluster the holy pagoda containing a relic of Lord’s Buddha. Dinner serve in local restaurant. Back to Hotel.
DAY 03: Chiang Mai – Chiangsaen – Waing Pa Pao
After Morning breakfast departing Chiangmai for Chiangrai by mini bus,a stop will be make at Chiangsaen ,the ancientcapital of lanna kingdom“The GoldenTriangle”theborderlines of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet. Lunch serve in local restaurant and continue to the northeast town of Mae Sai. Departing Chiangrai for Chiangmai by bus or mini bus and panorama viewing the beautiful scenery along the way. Shot visit at Waing Pa Pao hot spring garden. Your day will be more joyful.
DAY 04: Chiang Mai – Elephant at Work – Orchard Farm (OVERNIGHT)
After Morning proceed to north of Chiang Mai to see Elephant at work in the jungle Orchid farm with hundreds of species of species of rare and colourful blooms and later Lunch serve in local restaurant then free at your own leisure
DAY 05: Departure Chiang Mai – Kuala Lumpur
Morning after breakfast at hotel and transfer to your onward Journey Chiang Mai to Kuala Lumpur.
- Package can be customize according to budget and preference
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
- Rates are based on Private Tour
- Accommodation at the above choices hotels
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Halal Meals as per itinerary
- Private Tour ~ Car / Van with Driver / Guide
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Airport tax
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
- Surcharge for High season/Peak season