5D4N Turkey Tour Package – Istanbul & Cappadocia
Book this amazing packages with us, D Asia Travels.
5D4N ISTANBUL AND CAPPADOCIA
ISTANBUL & CAPPADOCIA TOUR ITINERARY.
DAY 1 – ARRIVE IN ISTANBUL
- Meet at IST/SAW airport & transfer to your hotel.
- You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
- Overnight in Istanbul, Turkey.
DAY 2 – FULL DAY OTTOMAN & BYZANTIUM RELICS TOUR (BREAKFAST & LUNCH)
- Guests will be picked up around 8:00 am, and brought to the Sultanahmet district, the oldest, most historic part of the city.
- The first stop of the day will be the Hagia Sophia, as our tour guide explains the significance of this massive building that was once a Christian church, then a mosque, and now a museum.
- Afterward, we will pass the Hippodrome of Constantinople, where we will see the site?s impressive obelisk, before reaching the Blue Mosque. We should be sure to take pictures of both the interior and exterior of this impressive building.
- Next, we will continue to the Grand Bazaar, a massive, bustling complex to find clothing, decorative furnishings, food, and more.
- On the way to the bazaar, we will see other historical monuments, like the Tomb of Sultan Ahmet I, the Firuz Aga Mosque, and the exterior of the Tomb of Mehmed II.
- After our visit to the Grand Bazaar, we will make a brief stop for lunch.
- In the afternoon, we will visit Topkapi Palace, the primary residence of the Ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years.
- Afterward, we will visit the Little Hagia Sophia, the final stop on the tour before guests are returned to their hotels.
** Please Note: St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
DAY 3 – HALF DAY BOSPHORUS CRUISE TOUR – FLIGHT TO CAPPADOCIA (BREAKFAST & DINNER)
- Guests of this half-day tour can choose a morning or afternoon option and will be picked up from their hotel at the selected time.
- We will first visit the Spice Bazaar, one of the city’s most colorful and bustling attractions, which has been in operation since the 17th century and still remains a very popular attraction for locals and visitors alike.
- Next, we will head to the shores of the Bosphorus Strait for a cruise, learning about this important, strategic waterway that straddles the Asian and European continents.
- On our voyage, we will see an impressive showcase of many historic Istanbul buildings: the descendant façade of Dolmabahce Palace; 15th-century fortress Rumelihisari; the Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer home of Ottoman sultans; and many more.
- After the tour, you will be transferred to the airport to catch a flight to Cappadocia.
- Arrive & transfer to the hotel.
DAY 4 – SOUTH CAPPADOCIA (BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER)
- After breakfast, we will start with a visit and walk in the Red Valley and discover rock-cut churches and hike 5 km through the Valley of Gulludere.
- Then, proceed to visit Cavusin Village.
- In the afternoon, we will drive to the Pigeon Valley for a panoramic view of Underground City.
- After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
DAY 5 – CAPPADOCIA TO ISTANBUL TO HOME (BREAKFAST)
- After breakfast, you will have free time until we depart to the airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then switch to the international terminal to catch a home-bound flight.
- We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul NEW airport (PRIVATE)
- Domestic flight ticket from İstanbul to Antalya and back to Istanbul
- 2 nights hotel in Istanbul and 2 nights hotel in Antalya
- 4 open buffet breakfasts
- 2 local dinners at hotels and 2 local lunches during the tours
- Half-Day Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Tour (SIC)
- Full-Day Istanbul city tour (SIC)
- Full-Day Antalya city & waterfalls tour (SIC)
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non – smoking coach
- Professional English – speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer in all cities (PRIVATE)
TOUR NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and laundry
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
Child Policy :
*Child Fare (2 y/old – 12 y/old) : 75% from adult fare
*Infant (0 – 2 y/old) : 150 MYR per person
**MAXIMUM 2 CHILDREN PER ROOM, IN CASE OF A FAMILY WITH MORE THAN 2 CHILDREN, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES.
Terms & conditions:
– These packages have GUARANTEED DAILY departure throughout the mentioned season.
– After confirmation, packages can be canceled FREE-OF-CHARGE up to 5 days before arrival. Any later will result in a 10% cancelation fees.
– Payment must be made and cleared 30 days in advance.
– Domestic flight tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE once purchased.
**THESE PACKAGES ARE FIXED. YOU CAN ADD EXTRA TOURS OR SERVICES BUT YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE NUMBER OF DAYS/NIGHTS.
**FOR MORE THAN 20 PAX PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY