5D4N MEDAN LAKE TOBA BRASTAGI + BUKIT LAWANG TOUR
DAY 01 :MEDAN – PARAPAT (L/D)
- Arrival at Kuala Namu International Airport (KNO), Medan & you will be greeted by your tour guide / driver cum guide.
- Transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Parapat Lake Toba. At Pematang Siantar, tour will visit: KWAM IM TEMPLE, & PATEN SHOP. At Patent Shop can buy local food products such as Teng Teng or Ting Ting.
- Arrive at Parapat , a town on the shore of serene Lake Toba. Check in to hotel for accommodation.
DAY 02 : PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND TOUR – BERASTAGI (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, we will take a ferry trip across the crystal-clear waters of Lake Toba to Samosir Island – a large volcanic island that is located in the middle of Lake Toba and has claimed to be the fifth largest lake island in the world. The island is the center of the Batak Toba culture and many of this people’s artifacts remain on the island. We will make a visit to Tomok, a village of the Batak Tobanese to see their traditional roofed houses and see the Sidabutar King history, museum, shopping local arts and craft souvenirs
- After lunch tour continues to Berastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (personal expenses). Continue visit Simalungun Batak Long House which is called “ Rumah Bolon “ at Pematang Purba & Stop at Sipiso Piso waterfall to see this magnificent 110 metres tall waterfall and an extraordinary view of Lake Toba from the north side.
- Proceed to Berastagi. Upon arrival in Berastagi visit the Central Fruit Market to buy tropical fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Check in to hotel for accommodation.
DAY 03 :BERASTAGI – MEDAN (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Drive back to Medan, will visit first Gundaling Hill and viewing Sibayak and Sinabung mount for photo stop, you can do horse riding on personal account as well & continue to visit Shwedagon Pagoda Replica at Taman Alam Lumbini.
- Upon arrival in Medan visit Wood Gallery, Maimoon Palace to see the Sultan of Deli’s palace which was built in 1888.
- Check in to hotel for accommodation.
DAY 04 : MEDAN – BUKIT LAWANG – MEDAN (B/L/D)
- Morning breakfast at hotel. *Early Check out.
- Then will proceed to Bukit Lawang.
- Bukit Lawang, a rehabilitation centre of Orang Utan locating on the outskirts of the National Park Gunung Leisure. A 86 km distance, reached within 3-4 hours drive from Medan, we’ll pass rubber and palm oil plantations. Enroute Asam Kumbang Crocodile Farm, as the largest crocodile farm in Indonesia with more than 2,700 crocodile.
- An exciting tour to see the Orang Utan during the feeding time will be arranged with local ranger (10am). Bahorok Orang Utan Rehabilitation located in Gunung Leuser National Park, this is one of the largest National Park in the world containing over 800.000 ha of virgin rainforest.
- Continued with a half day trekking to explore the beautiful nature of National Park Gunung Leuser. By day afternoon return to the lodge, evening free program.
DAY 05 : MEDAN- AIRPORT (B)
- After breakfast & check out.
- Continue visit also like Sri Marriam Temple / Mesjid Raya / Vihara Gunung Timur Temple.
- Then you can enjoy free time shopping at Merdeka Walk, Batik Centre, Pajak Ikan Lama, Batik Center and Sun Plaza/ Medan Mall, City Hall , Post Office at your own leisure.
- Transfer to Kuala Namu International Airport (KNO) to fly home with a beautiful memory from Medan / Indonesia with a beautiful memory from Medan. *Please take late flight on last day.
- Validity: Immediate – 10th December 2018
- Rates are based on Private Tour.
- Special for minimum 2-9 pax rates are based on driver cum guide & for above 10 pax above English speaking guide.
- We will provide 2-3 pax (Avanza), 4-6 pax (Innova), 7-9 pax (Isuze Elf 10 seater), 10-12 pax (Isuze Elf Long 14 seater), 13-22 pax (Mini Bus – 25 seater) & 23 – 40 (Bus 43 seater).
- Child with Extra Bed is 75% from adult rate.
- Child Without Extra Bed is 60% from adult rate.
- Child rate is valid if sharing with at least 02 adults in 01 room, child who share with 01 adults in 01 room Consider as Adult.
- Child age is 2-10 years old, child below 02 years old is FOC.
- 01 FOC based on twin Share for every 23-full paying adult
- Rates are subject to changes due to the fluctuation currency and any significant ground surcharge due to the government regulation regarding the Fuel
- Advance 30% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- 70% must be settled 3 weeks before depart.
Package Inclusive :
- Accommodation stay 1 Night Parapat and 1 Night Berastagi
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping for driver/guide, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
- Surcharge for: high season (July – August) , Peak season (December –January)